What Time Will The Suspension End?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minimize

04-07-2011

Basically, got suspended because I left a couple of times. Yup, I'm guilty as charged. Anywho, the email doesn't specify a time in which the suspension will be lifted. Can I get any clarification on this? Thank you
Edit: Would the time be 24, 72, etc hours from when the email was sent or something else? That's what I'm assuming but I'm not sure.

Minimize

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibjub View Post
If this is your first suspension it should be 24 hours from when the suspension went through.
So, let's say I left a game yesterday at 3:30 AM but I received an email at 11:50 AM claiming my suspension. Would I be unbanned at 3:30 AM or 11:50 AM? See my confusion? Lol x)

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

Hmm, thats hard to say. If you received a message in game, then it will be 24 hours from that.

If I had to guess, I would say 3:30am.

Minimize

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TBSSD View Post
Hmm, thats hard to say. If you received a message in game, then it will be 24 hours from that.

If I had to guess, I would say 3:30am.
Alrighty, well thank you very much :-) I was just curious as to whether or not I am going to stay up for another 30 minutes xD I'll gamble with it. Rawr.

knight warrior99

10-25-2011

what if it was like ur third time being suspended