Singed help early game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Le

04-06-2011

When i play singed my early game is always like 0/3-5 then when i get my 1 or 2 RoA's GA's and other tank items i end the game with like 15/5/20 usually. Cuz with 2 RoA's you dish out tons of damage in the middle of a fight while interrupting.

BUT I JUST CANT GET MY EARLY GAME DOWN!!!!!!!! plz any tips? i try to last hit but that never works out good and at times i poison the minion wave and fling into towers. its just that his damage is so low early game i cant do much HELP PURREASEE~!!

Ujeye

04-06-2011

What runes and masteries are you using? What starting item? A little more info will help me help you. =)

Ninja Le

04-07-2011

my runes are magic pen som cd mana regen and flat hp quints.... masteries 9/0/21

Tai Wun Shu

04-07-2011

A shameless Copy and Paste from my post on another thread, but I believe it's relevant here too. Hope it helps

I've been an avid signed player since level 13, I'm now level 28, just for perspective. I used to take tear but I find it disrupts my overall build too much, I prefer Rylias to Archangels anyway.

Signed is all about disruption and fear, if the enemy team fear you, you can push, if they don't fear you, throw their carry to your team and poison them all, they'll soon learn.

I take Move speed Quints, Flat MP Marks, magic resist per level Glyphs and Dodge chance Seals. I take Ghost and Teleport as my summoner spells and build 0/21/7(9). You can check my profile ingame (EU) for the exact mastery setup I use. Ghost, Insanity Potion, Puddle and Poison ensures that anyone chasing you will A. Never Catch up and B. Take alot of damage and maybe die. Signed is fantastic at escaping, dominates 1 v 1 and is a perfect candidate to split push as he can knock out an entire wave of minions in seconds, can tear through turrets with insanity potion, can escape if more than 1-2 champions try to stop you, or can take down a single champion with ease. This is why we take teleport, to get to your team when they need you.

I start with a mana crystal and build it into a catalyst and level fling as my first skill. I then prioritize Poison Trail > Mega Adhesive > Insanity > Fling.
My item build is Catalyst, Boots of swift (merc treads if they have 2+ stuns or 4+ slows), Rylias, I then build ROA or Viel from my catalyst, using my ult when needed if i need to escape or tank. I usually end up buying a sunfire cape, guardian angel and force of nature as my final 3 items, but if the enemy team has alot of attack damage I'll build an omen or aegis in place of FoN.

While laning, if I'm solo I let myself get pushed back to tower and start poisoning minions and flinging enemy champions if they get too close. If i'm duo laning I'll last hit minions and avoid pushing too hard, if i'm duo laning with a champion who needs alot of farm, I sit in the brush and puddle-fling-poison any enemy champion who gets too close. Signed with Fiddlestix in lane is incredibly strong, as you can get a fear, puddle and fling to ensure Fiddle gets a full drain in, if they manage to survive that chances are your poison will finish them off.

Midgame is when I get most of my farming done, I split push with teleport, ult and ghost up to keep the pressure on, teleporting to my team if they need me, the easiest way to think of your ult is that you gain 3 levels when using it, you get a nice boost to armour, ap, move speed and regen that makes you amazingly strong 1 v 1, with some good positioning and poison you've got a very good chance 2 v 1 also, if you decide you're not able to win, puddle, fling them behind you and run with poison trail going. If they chase you, you can either pick them off at lower hp or laugh as rylais slows them so much they haven't a hope of catching you.

Lategame you'll have a slight disadvantage unless you got some very good farming done in midgame, ideally you'll have plenty of kills and assists, maxed items and boosts. Your job now is to initiate. Puddle, pop your ult, fling their carry while poisoning them all. If they focus you, great, poison them all, fling your team a new target when their first is down, puddle and poison with rylais to make escape impossible. If they focus your team, you're doing enough damage with your ult and poison to kill them anyway. If they taunt you, they didn't taunt your carry, another win situation.

Good luck with signed if you decide to buy him. He's a very fun character to play. Hopefully my guide made some sense and has given you a few ideas.

Edit: All in all, he's much more basic than people think. You're mostly trying to disrupt positioning and causing fear, making yourself appear to be a much bigger threat than you are. Players will focus you just because you can throw their carry to your team. If you're split pushing and your team is trying to initiate, its not uncommon for two enemy players to come to try and deal with you, making that 4v5 into a 4v3, you can then teleport in to your team for a 5 v 3 and dominate while their two players are off running in the jungle trying to find you. As Signed, if you're not on the move, destroying a turret or disrupting the enemy team, you're doing it wrong.

Kragorn

04-07-2011

Try 0/21/9. Mana Crystal, two HP. If you are getting owned early game it's because you are too squishy running 9/0/21. Strength of Spirit, Nimbleness, Veteran's Scars, Tenacity. Imp Ghost, Perseverance, Awareness, One point meditation. I run Cleanse/Ghost, but Ghost + Ignite/Teleport/Flash all work fine. For you I would run Ghost / Teleport that way you can Teleport back early, buy and get back to lane.

MP marks, HP/level or dodge glyphs (if you are IP rich lol), MR/level seals, MS quints. MS quints are really critical for Singed, you really should invest in them if you are thinking of playing him long term.

Last hit and don't push the creep wave early with poison. You will be doing farming with poison mid game, early game look to fling to your lane mate.

If you are solo 1v2, play conservative and farm with poison by your tower.

Good luck!

Ujeye

04-07-2011

I personally run

9x Mpen Marks
9x Hp/lvl or Flat Armor Seals
9x MR/lvl Glyphs
3x MS Quints

0/15/15

Improved ghost and cleanse.

Start with a Sapphire Crystal, 2x red potions and fling.

Early game just try to be kinda passive, last hit and stay in XP range. If your lanemate has exhaust or a built in slow, fling can lead to an early kill. I take Q at 2 and 3, W at 4. After you obtain your poison, just run through the creep waves. If the enemy is pushing, stay in XP range then as you back off run your poison soo the creep trail runs through it. Singed is a little squishy early game, but if you're careful you'll be fine.