Is Cassipeoia worth buying? (6300 IP)

HELL YES!! O_O 8 42.11%
Yea, I guess... 4 21.05%
She's a bit unworthy for that price, but she's good 3 15.79%
No!!! She is so NOT worth buying... =.= 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Cassipeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hong YunSung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

I want to know how to play her, so far she's the most intersting champions because she's a snake! XD

But due to her full bar of dufficulty, I knew it wouldn't be easy playing her. My first experience of her is that her spells have very small area effects, she's unbelievably squishy and she's quite weak in the beginning. I almost stays in the back of the minions the full time and even though I have full health, enemy champions could kill me if I'm not by my base in the start.

So, tell me some strategies on using her please! ^_^

Nickicksu

04-06-2011

I play her alot. Harass in lane but don't forget about last hitting creeps or you'll be 1 level higher than them with 2000 less $ than them. I always used to go for harassment>creeps but I have found the light

kwjnfkjsdg

04-06-2011

i used to think cass was underpowered, but now that it's free week and i've played a couple games with her i changed my mind.

dont be fooled by her difficulty rating shes actually really easy. she's actually an amazing harasser early game; your combo is Q>E>autoattack. since the mana costs are low, you can keep up a strong harass and zone your enemies. for the rest of the game, you wanna play her like a ranged dps. her nuke is pathetic for a caster, but she has low cooldowns. in a team fight, ult as many enemeis as you can, and throw a miasma in the center. the constant poison will let you spam your twin fang.

she's squishy, but the way you build her makes her tanky-ish. your core is rod of ages, sorc boots, and rylai's. from there, get a rabadon, and maybe a lich bane late late game as it helps your kiting and dps.

Medusa

04-06-2011

Cassiopeia: Guide/Discussion Hope that helps, two ways you can go, heavy kiting or more sustained Twin Fang's.