Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a champion who can help resolve this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von Nicklesnout

04-06-2011

Currently stuck in the low 1300s range due to tanks and junglers not knowing wtf they're doing. Are there some good suggestions that contribute to a team more than just Mordekaiser?

It's really infuriating getting people that don't know how tf to protect the carries in a fight and focus naturally tanky champions like Renekton.

P0tat0salad

04-06-2011

Jarvan and Olaf come to mind as interesting half-tanks, they definitely help your team more than Morde at least. Other than that I'm not totally sure what your looking for but I like Jarvan and love Olaf

KyranX

04-06-2011

You could try playing a carry with superior kiting abilities in which case you won't need to rely on your team tanking for you.

Characters that comes to mind are
Ezreal
Tristana
Caitlyn

Or a really good off-tank character like Udyr. Udyr got Pheonix stance AoE hitting their whole team, Tiger stance burst down their squishies, Turtle for a little more tanky, Bear for initiation and stun and "YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME!"

liquidstardust

04-06-2011

mordekaiser carry to 1700-1800 easily

always kill never die

mordekaiser es number 1

heuheuheuheuheuhehu

aroy1

04-06-2011

okay so you have 2 options to deal with this. either 1. play as your tank and/or jungler and do it well. best options for that is either a good disable tank to iniate or olaf/ww for jungling bc they have amazing gank potential and are strong themselves making them very viable for current meta game. 2 option is to play a hardcore carry and just run the other team into submission with lil help from your team. to do this well just get a solo partner who can just be your wingman as u solo mid or top and he jungles or takes other solo. well gl and I hope this helps.

Booterang

04-07-2011

Play a tanky dps, or a very mobile carry. Examples include:

Renekton, Irelia, Warwick, Trundle, Jarvan

Corki, Ezreal

Kassadin, Ryze

All these characters are either very good at escaping, great junglers, or tanky while dealing significant damage. They are all capable of carrying a game on their own.

Anarchy656

04-07-2011

Just play whatever you are best with over and over to carry yourself out. Playing a character that is considered great but you aren't that comfortable with is worse then playing a meh character amazing.

Musquashi

04-07-2011

Sounds like you should be the tank so you can show us all how to do it. Once you have spread your wisdom around about tanking to enough of us, you can jungle until we all see the light of your skills.

BloodraiderX

04-07-2011

yeah i love tank olaf, went 34-4-19 last night (coop vs ai)