Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Gameplay Issue] Tristana's Buster Shot against Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoc

Adjudicator

07-17-2009

While playing as Tristana, I attempted using the skill Buster Shot against the Dragon in the river, lower part ( Summoner's Rift, Standard version). I thought it wouldn't work, or at least, the knockback part wouldn't work.

In fact, the skill pushed the Dragon far away from his original location. Also, he started flying back to it as like nothing were happening (that was funny lol). Of course, I kept following him in hopes to kill before he reached there. When he was about to die, he reached his original location and got healed up to 100% health.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

07-18-2009

neutral creeps resetting health is a pretty common and persistant bug, that usually happens if you attempt to drag them away from their positions, or knock them away, or sometimes even just when your fighting them

SCV

07-18-2009

Yeah like above, it's to stop people from pulling to towers or pulling to enemies, etc. They just want to stay in there cozy little spot waiting for you to kill them. :>