How Do You Beat Ren In a Solo Lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSiOnInG

04-06-2011

I believe kennen, corki, and miss fortune are all decent counter to renekton. In the current metagame its really important to have a set of runes that include flat armor yellows in case you are against heroes like jarvan, urgot, renekton, or pantheon(although no one plays him cuz he sucks balls). then when you are laning against these champs you can buy cloth armor + 5 pots and do very well.

Excitement

Recruiter

04-06-2011

Teemo is probably the strongest counter to him. Like, seriously. Teemo ****s on Renekton if he's good. He can kite kite kite all day long and no matter what the croc tries he won't really be able to get in range to harass. If he tries to he will lose more hp in the damage exchange.

Blistful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Kite. Just like how you deal with most melee dps, kite until they give up or die.

Yellow Jester

04-06-2011

stimpy

ViSiOnInG

04-06-2011

^ lol

Humpasaurus Rex

04-06-2011

Vladimir is great versus him. You can harass him all day with your pokes and you can heal/pool to escape his aggression. If he doesn't get rage, he's pretty gimpy, and Vlad won't let him get rage.

Magick Wizard

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSiOnInG View Post
I believe kennen, corki, and miss fortune are all decent counter to renekton. In the current metagame its really important to have a set of runes that include flat armor yellows in case you are against heroes like jarvan, urgot, renekton, or pantheon(although no one plays him cuz he sucks balls). then when you are laning against these champs you can buy cloth armor + 5 pots and do very well.

As Kennen, I found renkenton to be a monster to lane against.

He just stays behind minons, if you lighting rush to hit him, you get stunned. If you get in range to use your auto attack passive, he'll dash to you.

If you get away and clean and hurt him some, Kennen just doesn't do enough damage, 1 combo on a minon and hes back to full health.

Then again, I could just be doing it wrong.

GodofMountainDew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureYouCan View Post
add a .5 second ministun to the beginning of Nasus's wither.
Yea add a ministun to the highest percentage of slow in the game, and defeat the purpose of it getting better with each second...

To answer your actual question, i find that guys with ranged harasses destroy him ( mundo, kennen, ez, corki) OH and better renektons

locke03

04-06-2011

If you are good with skillshots, I've been able to consistently hold my own against Renekton with Morgana. Lots of MPen will give her snare+pool combo surprising damage early on and if he tries to rush, her snare will allow you to escape. Granted, you're not going to be murdering him (unless he is bad), but you're also not going to be denied your own farm and you won't be giving him free reign to farm. Morg also punishes reckless players, and Renekton encourages one to play recklessly.

Grimoald

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeuss1990 View Post
Teemo is probably the strongest counter to him. Like, seriously. Teemo ****s on Renekton if he's good. He can kite kite kite all day long and no matter what the croc tries he won't really be able to get in range to harass. If he tries to he will lose more hp in the damage exchange.
I have more trouble against ryze than teemo.