Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wow... Just... SHUT THE @$#! UP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinryuho

04-06-2011

Taric's voice by far. The first and only time I played him I constantly raged about how annoying his voice is.

On a side note, I must say Gentleman Cho is my favorite.

TerraceSolace

04-06-2011

I actually like Cassie's dying scream for some reason ._. oh well.

The one I really hate is Taric. Then again, I hate everything about that man.

SonicTheHedgedawg

04-06-2011

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
Of all our champions, his voice least fits his model. It's like if MF had Urgot's voice.

Actually, that'd be badass. Nevermind.

fembot away?

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

04-06-2011

I'd go with Taric myself... Even though his joke is amazing, it crosses over into creepy hearing him talk about his jems all game...

Corporate Mundo is by far my favorite, "Mundo give beat down in triplicate," gets me every time.

grayrest

04-06-2011

Old Janna was the worst:

BREATH-LESS-LY
UPON THE WINDS I GO

Kmiavdaen

04-06-2011

Taric is gentle and calming. I enjoy his voice. And Veigar? I really like this one, too. His biggest downwall, was actually pross for me. Old Janna had better voice.

Hmmmm Heimer is annoying, when he do /j I'm like ':-I ye gtfo.'. Also Blitz don't appeal to me, Leaguecraft fixed this one for me though, so now I roll him w/o problems

edit: no, its Tristana taht annoy me the most. Must be why I never play her

and def NUNU. should I ever consider picking him up, I would mod vobank_en_us.fsb and give him some good voiceover from Icewind Dale or whatever. Anything but current one.

Btw I tried to find old Katarina voiceover, but so far it was futile - I was getting either vobank pre-kat release or post voice change ; - / Should anyone ever find it, post please. Its like Noah Ark lol

edit: old Anivia voiceover was better. She sounds evil there. Like really evil. Need to switch it over

Panzer Thirteen

04-06-2011

xD Best thread ever

RobLarcher

04-09-2011

"Dont make the yeti angry, you wont like him when he's angry..."

Finality88

04-11-2011

Janna

iReIIik

04-12-2011

Tf, everytime i look away from he and look back, hes laughing. Hilarious first time but now just annoying!