League of Legends Strategy Videos (Jungling Olaf)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incendius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

The past few days I have wanted to make some League of Legends videos. I have recently completed one of those, and it is my Olaf Jungling Guide. I realize after watching many "guide" videos that they are poorly done, and not in great quality. I want to bring you guys good quality high detail guides on things you guys want to know about.

So please, watch the video and tell me what you want to see next. You can request fun guides, builds, matches, or just anything fun in general. Other games are accepted too, depending on what I have. Please tell me what you think

Thanks guys!

This link to the video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkJaSnKrtdw

Clerigon

04-05-2011

Umm i think is better use the smite for killing the golem, u use smite and the golem dont die, imagine the enemy jungle run and smite your blue buff..and if you use your Q pick him again, reduce the cd.

Incendius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

Yeah I know I've done both of these before. Sometimes smite is better for the heal, and other times it is better for the kill. Also, sometimes conserving mana is good, so picking up the axe isn't always necessary. This is just one way. Thank you for your feedback.

Incendius

04-07-2011

Please watch the video and give me more feedback. Everything has been appreciated so far!