Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blind Monk: Numbers hotfix is LIVE on NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIGuardianII

04-05-2011

Quote:
TheAngel Lucifer:
Should have nerfed him

Well riot and the majority says you're wrong. and this is a riot dictatorship that listens to the smart people. I'm sure you're being sarcastic but I wanted to 'splain my frustration Lucy.

sin119

04-05-2011

Well I don't feel this was necessary, I'll take it. ^_^

Wesu

04-05-2011

His ratios aren't the problem tbh. It's his core mechanics that need tweaking.

-He has naturally low hp and defense, but he is required to get in melee range to do anything.

-His shield is about half of Udyr's with almost twice the cooldown, and his lifesteal and spellvamp passives are useless against moving targets as any decent player has to animation cancel to chase.

-NEVER use Q to engage, unless you are chasing and it's the only way to catch up. If you hit a creep or miss, your entire burst is gone, and unless your target is <50%, your Q combo is unimpressive anyway.

-His ult kicks the target in the desired direction about 35% of the time, and honestly it's way to much effort for too little effect.

He's a hot mess and idk what can be done to fix him

Valkyrea

04-05-2011

let me get this straight...

in about 3 days they're already buffing lee sin...

how about riot stops focusing so much on their new pets and actually give the nerfs and buffs other existing champs need.

Spartan214

04-05-2011

He's more than a little OP now. 13:45 minute custom game against Annie Bot. 7/0/0

Valkyrea

04-05-2011

figured that would happen... balance is no more a care of riot...

their going the marvel vs capcom 2 route....make everything OP so its technically balanced.

i see in the future with all these new champs the old ones are just gonna be forgotten

Quote:
Cahmnoir:
Well riot and the majority says you're wrong. and this is a riot dictatorship that listens to the smart people. I'm sure you're being sarcastic but I wanted to 'splain my frustration Lucy.

that "dictatorship" is why online games throughout history never get balanced, cause people like being OP so they defend it

Haelstrom

04-05-2011

Quote:
Valkyrea:

their going the marvel vs capcom 2 route....make everything OP so its technically balanced.

i see in the future with all these new champs the old ones are just gonna be forgotten

that "dictatorship" is why online games throughout history never get balanced, cause people like being OP so they defend it

lol

First off, if everything is OP, nothing is OP.

But while the scaling's nice, it's nothing tremendous given his kit's other "problems." He's just got a high reward now when he's successful, versus before where even with problems making his combos work, you got minimal reward and everyone thought of him as UP.

All you see are big numbers and without any logic, you instantly jump to him being overpowered. It's amazing.

WillyStyle69

04-05-2011

Quote:
Valkyrea:

U mad u bought Cassiopeia instead of a recent champ like Lee Sin or Nocturne? Yeaaaaaaaaaa u mad

Ultramerican

04-05-2011

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You actually listened to our thought-out comments! Morello, have my lovechild.

Sevrin

04-05-2011

Do you guys test this stuff at all anymore?
That's no tweak, that's a MASSIVE buff...how did he make it all the way through testing in his previous state?