Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Vote for Your Favorite Pony : Winner Receives $20 in Riot Points.

Caitlin, submitted by AfroMuffin92 621 25.41%
Monarch Kog'maw, submitted by BlazeMalefica 148 6.06%
Sorceress Lux, submitted by c0nbine 214 8.76%
Nightblade Irelia, submitted by CoKorea 115 4.71%
Anivia, submitted by DigitalSocrates 121 4.95%
Annie, submitted by Goodgas 152 6.22%
Corki, submitted by Havynn 198 8.1%
Trundle, submitted by jouste 597 24.43%
Prestigious LeBlanc, submitted by Mrawl 61 2.5%
Malzahar, submitted by Sokharis 216 8.84%
Voters 2444 .

LoL Ponies Contest: My Top 10 Favorites, Vote for the Winner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miskatonic U

Junior Member

04-05-2011

I went with Caitlin, the artist is amazing. On a side note, how did this show get so huge? Don't get me wrong I do watch it. It's just I'm seeing it pop up everywhere over last few weeks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nammycakes

Senior Member

04-05-2011

Quote:
xzarion:
I'VE NEVER HAD TO PUT SO MUCH THOUGHT INTO PONIES BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Clearly you don't watch the show and never had to decide which pony is best: Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, or Flutteryshy

Awesome contest btw, Caitlyn and Trundle are both awesome, but Caitlyn gets my vote for being both cute and 100% true to Caitlyn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nammycakes

Senior Member

04-05-2011

Quote:
Miskatonic U:
I went with Caitlin, the artist is amazing. On a side note, how did this show get so huge? Don't get me wrong I do watch it. It's just I'm seeing it pop up everywhere over last few weeks.


That is a good question. Yea, it's been around for like 6 months and was popular on 4chan and such since the very beginning, but in the past few weeks there seems to have been a 2nd explosion of fans/viewers of the show.

It is highly entertaining though, the production values, animation, and writing are way too good for a kids show.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spHUD

Senior Member

04-05-2011

Quote:
Nammycakes:
That is a good question. Yea, it's been around for like 6 months and was popular on 4chan and such since the very beginning, but in the past few weeks there seems to have been a 2nd explosion of fans/viewers of the show.

It is highly entertaining though, the production values, animation, and writing are way too good for a kids show.


It IS a Lauren Faust TV show.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gibbilo

Senior Member

04-05-2011

Corki Easily. Not about technical finess of the art. Corki just is the most creative imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ex7ech

Senior Member

04-05-2011

Trundle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miskatonic U

Junior Member

04-05-2011

Quote:
Nammycakes:
That is a good question. Yea, it's been around for like 6 months and was popular on 4chan and such since the very beginning, but in the past few weeks there seems to have been a 2nd explosion of fans/viewers of the show.

It is highly entertaining though, the production values, animation, and writing are way too good for a kids show.


4chan is what made me watch it. It's been a longtime since that board has obsessed over something that strongly. spHUD that is a good point. Once I looked up who that was on imdb that sealed the deal; (I knew the work not the name) and I have since watched all the episodes out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Brojimbo

Senior Member

04-05-2011

Really wanted to cast my vote for a few. Personally liked the Leblanc a lot, and Annie was very well drawn. Had to cast my vote for Cait, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sunoryk

Junior Member

04-05-2011

My Swain is displeased :F

A tactical vote for Trundle. I would morph and eat him anyday .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainbow Slayer

Senior Member

04-05-2011

The Caitlin one is quite amazing