Vote for Your Favorite Pony : Winner Receives $20 in Riot Points.

Caitlin, submitted by AfroMuffin92 621 25.42%
Monarch Kog'maw, submitted by BlazeMalefica 148 6.06%
Sorceress Lux, submitted by c0nbine 214 8.76%
Nightblade Irelia, submitted by CoKorea 115 4.71%
Anivia, submitted by DigitalSocrates 121 4.95%
Annie, submitted by Goodgas 152 6.22%
Corki, submitted by Havynn 198 8.10%
Trundle, submitted by jouste 597 24.44%
Prestigious LeBlanc, submitted by Mrawl 61 2.50%
Malzahar, submitted by Sokharis 216 8.84%
Voters: 2443. You may not vote on this poll

LoL Ponies Contest: My Top 10 Favorites, Vote for the Winner

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Footman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-05-2011

Click here to view the Submission Thread, which features about 250 League of Legends Ponified Champions.

The winner of this poll gets $20 in Riot Points.

---------------

With about 250 submissions, many of which were absolutely spectacular, it came time to filter down my favorite 10 of the whole contest. This was an incredibly difficult task and some extremely great pieces of art had to be left out. If your piece (or your favorite piece) didn't make it, it wasn't necessarily because it was bad - it just didn't combine the elements of League of Legends and MLP: Friendship is Magic in the way that I envisioned. I also picked only one entry (my favorite, of course) from each artist to ensure that every option had equality in the poll selection.

Now it's time to vote for your favorite. The winner of this poll gets $20 in Riot Points.

---------------

Attached are the Top 10 Entries (in alphabetical order by the submitter's username), and a short summary of why I picked each:

Caitlin, submitted by AfroMuffin92 - When I saw this entry, I was floored by the unique style presented while infusing everything I love about FiM and LoL. This is the paragon example of everything I wanted to come out of this contest.

Monarch Kog'maw, submitted by BlazeMalefica - BlazeMalefica entered an enormous amount of entries into this contest, and if I were being candid, he would have benefited directly if I allowed more than one entry into the Top 10 per artist. That being said, his 'rainbow blasting' Lux was clearly one of the most popular entries, though his incredible Monarch Kog'maw seemed just a shade greater when I had to compare them - to turn that beast into a great Pony requires some serious prowess, so it gets a spot.

Sorceress Lux, submitted by c0nbine - A great mixture of the FiM mood with Lux's characteristic happiness - this contest practically required the mixture of the two subject matter more than any other. This piece plays to all the strengths well, and it is obvious that both serious time and skill went into this project.

Katarina, submitted by CoKorea (which I mistook for Nightblade Irelia, my apologies) - The way she seems getting ready to attack with a knowing smile on her face made this entry one of my favorites. The added ingredient of her horn being used to control the blades put this one over the top - it's just a great entry and deserves its spot here.

Anivia, submitted by DigitalSocrates - Taking a style reserved for more matured ponies like Princess Celestia in FiM, Anivia earns the result here. Turning a bird into a Pony and keeping the character's majesty fully intact is a feat on its own. It's wonderful, and even goes so far as to make you think "Wow, Anivia could really pull off being a Pony." It just looks natural, and I love it.

Annie, submitted by Goodgas - In terms of telling you all which is my favorite entry in the contest, I'll hold that information back in the interest of fairness. However, I will unabashedly admit that this Annie Pony has my favorite Cutie Mark out of the entire set of entries. Just look at it, it's perfect. Combine that with great artistry and skill, as well as the decision to make Annie into a Filly, and a top 10 slot is utterly secured.

Corki, submitted by Havynn - The propeller tail, the iron wings, the mustache - this is an excellent example of a creative Ponification that comes together with a cute but pronounced style. It's one of the more fun entries, and that comes through very nicely.

Trundle, submitted by jouste - It can be considered a challenged to take what is subjectively the ugliest character in League of Legends and turn it into a Pony that completely captures the style of both the game as well as Friendship is Magic. This piece succeeds and then laughs at you for doubting it can be done. This is truly inspiring artwork.

Prestigious LeBlanc, submitted by Mrawl - The incredibly adorable stance, as well as the way the Ethereal Chains are controlled with the horn, do a great job of combining all the elements that I was personally looking for with this contest. The way both danger and cuteness is combined is almost too effective.

Malzahar, submitted by Sokharis - This one takes the FiM style and adds an additional layer of uniqueness and cuteness to it, and then wraps that in Malzahar's outfit to create something too precious to ignore. Every time I look at it, I inadvertently spout out 'adorable.'

john

04-05-2011

The Anivia one gives me a Nightmare Moon vibe... looks amazing! Caitlyn is really well drawn too. Tough choice...

Atraiyu

04-05-2011

Jouste's Trundle pony hands down. +1

Daedrid

04-05-2011

I vote for Trundle.

jouste FTW

Cycrum

04-05-2011

Gonna have to go with Trundle-hoof

Kryptix

04-05-2011

Sorceress Lux.

ShrikeTheAvatar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

The Caitlyn and Trundle ones are the most impressive, in my opinion. Really nailed the art style for both champs.

The Annie one is a little weird.. an adaptation of a child champion into a pony that is somehow still sexualized..

Probably have to go with Trundle.

Venom Stoneice

04-05-2011

Aww no lazer-ass lux?

Soul

Senior Recruiter

04-05-2011

The Annie pony is absolutely adorable! Gets my vote ^^

Prestidigitation

04-05-2011

Caitlin

1234511 ... 30