Nocturne NEED BUFF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GarnetJewel

04-04-2011

Noct is very up! He is SO fragile put not ranged like miss fortune. Spell shied? Hay! That's not going to protect you, escpailly against eve or anyone else with quick dooldowns. The spellshield needs to absorb at least 2 hits.

His fear is so short and so easy to break! Why isn't it instant.

He is good jungler yes but when he is so fragile he can get ganked in his own jungle!

And his ultimate? Pantheon and twisted fate have so much better ones. His ult range is so small you can gank without it. It needs to be global range!

Thank you

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

Noc bad hero too much feed from noob

Plz buff Riot so him best heros of all

Earthenlday

04-04-2011

srsly nocturne UP? what are u guys talking about.
you only need to learn how to play him. or itemize properly. 90% of the games i enter with a noc, i see em with killstreaks of at least 10 or more. a KDR of 5:1 final scores of kills into the 20's

khaioken

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetjewel View Post
trololololol
0/10

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthenlday View Post
srsly nocturne UP? what are u guys talking about.
you only need to learn how to play him. or itemize properly. 90% of the games i enter with a noc, i see em with killstreaks of at least 10 or more. a KDR of 5:1 final scores of kills into the 20's
'

omfg shut facehole badkid

Noc need buff. For him best hero for plz buff. Soz u so noob and no buff 2 good hero. Yi fun huh?

HUEHUEHUEHHUEHUEHUHEU Ubad

crzymdscntst

04-04-2011

Okay, so I forget where, but it was in this forum, and displayed there was a chart of the above champions that are "much better" to which his base and scaled stats tended to be stronger all around. Now his shield? What's wrong with it? it's not that godly because of the attack speed. Now take that attack speed and toss in his other skills that increase AD and such. Now his passive for the 120% and heal...

Most Nocturnes do not build much defense as building AD tends to up his damage much better. This is why he's squishy. Toss in a Frozen Mallet and I have yet to see a Nocturne who isn't a troll or a lowbie that doesn't manage to kill 2 or 3 champs before the enemy team gets him. His average kill rate almost always falls above 10 in every game I have played against or with.

Oh and his ulti pops Banshee's or at least the darkness does, and then he still can dash right to you from almost anywhere... (though the greatest ranges I've seen have had to do with the target using Tele or something right beforehand)

---
What I'm getting at is that he's quite "balanced" in that if you build power, you're squishy. If you build defense, your damage takes a blow.

Right now though I'm seeing a streak of "Free Week" players who as usual pick him as the champ to try without looking at his skills first. So yes, I do expect to see lots of Bad Nocturnes. However, I'm not seeing as many "bad" ones as I am seeing the ones who have no clue and still manage 10 more kills than anyone else.

If he does in fact need a buff, other parts of him need nerfed as well.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Banshee's and that shield, oh look, if timed just right, he can shield, take a spell, then take a spell to his Banshee's and then take another spell after popping his shield again. Though if you're against a "spellcaster" they will be able to get in the few odd spells, but then you apply this to I don't know, Alistar or a champ with similarly high cooldowns and you have an enemy that blocks all the strong damage output.

You then pair this tactic with his "assassination" technique and suddenly that spellcaster he hops on in the back won't get a spell to actually land before he gets them. He then is free to attack someone else while starting with likely full health. His fear is near unavoidable, so that disables another teammate or his second target and leaves him free to kill another enemy without them getting help from a teammate. And should he do it correctly, his heal, shield and damage will leave him a happy camper with at least half health if the enemy hasn't been fed or aren't nukey.

Any champ that can 1v5 is pretty fed or OP. Nocturne cannot 5v1, but he can 3v1 just fine and if he sticks to his 3v1 tactics with enough success, he will be fed enough to do a 5v1. And remember, he has 4 teammates to depend on too, so they should be doing plenty of damage, CC, etc themselves.

If the enemy starts to group up in groups of 5, what can he do?

-engage after his early-game has left him fed enough
-have his team pick off two of the enemies with CC or whatever and actually do teamfights (even if your team goes in first and Noct pops in for chaos and kills)
-Push another lane so that the enemy is forced to send people to stop him. This tactic is followed by him picking them off as he can. (If they are still bunched up in a group of 5, your team should be able to get a tower in another lane. I mean, this is a team game, not a Nocturne does it all by himself.)

Philvarce

04-04-2011

If a noct gets a banshee veil I find it incredible hard to stop him from destroying if me I play a support or caster.

I don't think people know fully how to play him, I see noct's ultimate when their target is full HP and standing next to a tower fully safe.

Maitcher

04-04-2011

pant's ulti is more usless than fireing an ice arrow at a tower, the chance to acualy hit it is 5%.
you can leave to the toilet and after that make some food befor he lands....why is noct's ulti not better than that?

BabyNinjaJesus

04-04-2011

yes one of the 4 heroes on the perma ban list should be buffed.

Xyltin

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetJewel View Post
Noct is very up! He is SO fragile put not ranged like miss fortune. Spell shied? Hay! That's not going to protect you, escpailly against eve or anyone else with quick dooldowns. The spellshield needs to absorb at least 2 hits.

His fear is so short and so easy to break! Why isn't it instant.

He is good jungler yes but when he is so fragile he can get ganked in his own jungle!

And his ultimate? Pantheon and twisted fate have so much better ones. His ult range is so small you can gank without it. It needs to be global range!

Thank you
When you really read the forum you maybe saw that they announced some nerfs, cause he is really strong.

His fear is long for the short CD and for the dmg it deals. range is good and it is also bugged thatyou cant break it for the last 0.5 sec.
His Spell shield is awesome. It lets him survive longer than Yi or other melee assassins.
His stats (+35% MS + 60 AD + 80% AS) are the strongest in the game and on low CDs.
His ultimate is probably teh best in the game. It takes all vision what makes team fights really hards. He doesnt have a cast time like TF or Panth. He deals good dmg for sure and is right at his target to kill it with some hits. His passive can crit and so you could deal more than 300 dmg, AOE, without any real AD items (only Lantern).

Nocs synergies with all his abilities and items are the best in the whole game.

Short: He gets some nerfs.