Kassadin vs. Morde mid...help :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2inchesofpain

04-04-2011

howwww do i fight a mordekaiser mid with kassadin?

i literally CANNOT harass him...omg. my only source of damage is my null sphere. and since im melee it's not like i can chip away at his shield with a ranged autoattack. b/c of this his shield is almost always full because i dont wanna waste all my mana breaking his shield that he can just regen in 2 secs with minimal cost..

i'm a godly kassadin (check my stats/history teehee i dare you to tell me otherwisee) but i honestly have no idea how to fight a morde.

i just focus on farming, last hitting with Q if necessary, but overall, i pretty much get zoned by morde.

I never get zoned >: (

but real talk , how to i fight him? i have no trouble bursting him to a pulp mid to late game, but kassadin is fairly weak early game especially pre-level 6 so plz help me out because my ego is suffering.

thx cuties <3

Dakkas

04-04-2011

A well played Morde isn't someone you can always beat in lane unless they're bad. Unless he does something like engage with no shield and away from creeps then punish him but a intelligent one will not lose to you

Just understand there are some champions that you cannot beat in lane

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

Either ask for a lot of ganks or ask for a lane change.

Kassadin does terrible vs. Morde because he has very little pushing power and very little lane staying power. It's just not a matchup you should be in.

JunSupport

04-04-2011

Last hit with Null Sphere.

Wait til level6. (Hope you have Tear)
Rift +Silence + Force pulse while his shield is down, or nearly down -> rift away -> repeat.

Won't be able to "beat" him. But you can at least keep him from getting overconfident or too fed.