Need good early game Garen video

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpeg

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeman View Post
Thanks jpg420. It's useful but too bad she did not play Garen.

Still looking for good Garen early game video.
i think that video applies to Garen well he is fantastic at zoning. if you notice in the VoD she zones with soraka while jax farms. How about you lane with him, play someone you can zone well with, and just tell him to last hit and farm. after a few games of this he might catch on and start helping with zoning and understanding the dynamics of lane pushing.

DeClawd

04-07-2011

I have a somewhat older Garen Gameplay video I posted on Youtube, July 2010...it's raw footage of the game, broken up from start to finish. Nothing spectacular, but 100% Garen, and I did fair, level 30 Normal game at about 1650 ELO. Hope it helps.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Many changes to Garen since then, so I will try to record a better game for you. Have newer Fraps, better PC, should be able to record in HD for you. I'll keep you posted

Also, if he's new, my Valoran Video Contest winner: Laning Basics video will help. These tips apply to early game laning regardless of his champion choice.

Anarchy656

04-07-2011

Look into GeneralWiser's Youtube channel. He has a lot of games recorded by top tier players uploaded.

Wakeman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-07-2011

Thanks a lot declawd! The video is helpful.

I'll check GeneralWiser's channel too!

Soopagreen

04-07-2011

Have you thought about hopping on Garen yourself and have your friend lane with you? You could let him see how it's done, answer questions and give him a go with another champion at the same time.