Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need good early game Garen video

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wakeman

Master Recruiter

04-04-2011

Sorry, already posted at general forum but as expected the thread disappeared in no time. Therefore, I repost it here.

My friend plays Garen and he needs major help to improve his skill. I tried to find a video showing how a Garen should play lvl 1-6. Checked like 5-6 random Garen video at youtube. Either they were not showing lvl 1-6 Garen, or they were simply terrible video likely taken by level 1x in normal games.

Do anyone have links of some good Garen video showing lvl 1-6 gameplay of some high ranking players, or tournament, etc? Thanks!

Note: thanks but no need to tell me how to play Garen in text, because my friend is so thick that it is hopeless to teach him how to play verbally. All I need is some good video.

Wakeman

Master Recruiter

04-05-2011

Am I asking for something non-exist?

grayrest

04-05-2011

Whiskers the Cat is the best Garen I know of. He doesn't stream but I see him pop up on other high elo streams and he does well but never seen him actually lane 1-6 because I'm watching a solo or jungler and he duo lanes.

GalaxyHero

04-05-2011

I've seen some Garen's roam. Maybe you could look into that?

xDiamantx

04-05-2011

Come in my bush and I'll show you an early game garen.

SabbathViper

04-05-2011

Quote:
Wakeman:
Sorry, already posted at general forum but as expected the thread disappeared in no time. Therefore, I repost it here.

My friend plays Garen and he needs major help to improve his skill. I tried to find a video showing how a Garen should play lvl 1-6. Checked like 5-6 random Garen video at youtube. Either they were not showing lvl 1-6 Garen, or they were simply terrible video likely taken by level 1x in normal games.

Do anyone have links of some good Garen video showing lvl 1-6 gameplay of some high ranking players, or tournament, etc? Thanks!

Note: thanks but no need to tell me how to play Garen in text, because my friend is so thick that it is hopeless to teach him how to play verbally. All I need is some good video.

Run to bush with partner who has stun. Take exhaust. Wait in bush. Enemy facechecks. You exhaust + SpinToWin.

GG.

Jpeg

04-06-2011

have him watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kxGQ3gWdrM&feature=player_embedded

Wakeman

Master Recruiter

04-06-2011

Thanks jpg420. It's useful but too bad she did not play Garen.

Still looking for good Garen early game video.

Drekor

04-07-2011

I'd also like to see a good Garen early game video.

ForeverLaxx

04-07-2011

If your friend is "too thick" to understand how to play Garen from 1-6 without looking at a YouTube video, then he should probably pick another champion or a new game. Garen is not difficult to play. It's quite literally as simple as popping out of brush, spinning, then running back to the brush. If he can't get that down, there's no hope for him.