Champion Sneak Peek: Brand, the Burning Vengeance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pixy

Recruiter

04-05-2011

way to steal my idea *cry*

Saori Kido

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

pls create one tank, real tank style rammus

upgraded

04-05-2011

So, is this that Monk that set himself on fire in protest of Noxian inhumanity? Because I would buy that guy.. Lee sin is going to get a buddy.

mAnbOoBs123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

lol i agree with darklordlyn he does look like ice nocturne but on fire

Kekyoken

04-05-2011

great another dam nocturne.. just what we need.. noobs running around spamming fears and a gankable annoying ult.

Ragazinski

04-05-2011

Looks like Lee Sin when he lit himself on fire? Also,,, PLEASE let this be a true tank. Maybe some AoE sunfire cape effect for one of his skills? Or an ignite debuff for his passive on skill use? That would be sweeeeet.

Sandrock7383

04-05-2011

I love reading peoples' comments about "If this hero is 6300 or if you dont release magma chamber, I might just quit the game, and I wont be the only one."

Quit with your fake threats to Riot. You love the game, and you will continue to play it.

I wish Magma Chamber would come out already but until it does, I'll see you guys on summoner's rift.

Villiroth

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Here at Riot Games, weve been positively burning with anticipation to tell you about this next champion. And thats not just smoke and mirrors! If youve ever come under fire from critics for leaving a candle unattended, forgetting to turn the grill off, or an over-enthusiasm for fireworks displays, hes sure to spark your interest. Start getting fired up for Brand, the Burning Vengeance. Hes a real spitfire who is sure to attract all you combustion connoisseurs out there like a moth to a flame.

Hey, did we mention that hes on fire?
Just who in the hell writes these things? They deserve an award, an award made of a cheese, very very cheesy cheese.

Alterity

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by upgraded View Post
So, is this that Monk that set himself on fire in protest of Noxian inhumanity? Because I would buy that guy.. Lee sin is going to get a buddy.
That was Lee Sin that set himself on fire, hence the blindness.

He does look vaguely human, a charred human with only a burnt black skeleton.

He quite possibly could be a tank, maybe with an innate Sunfire Cape. But my guess is he is going to be high damage(Fire being very offensive normally), so likely a bruiser or DPS. I doubt hes a mage simply because we have Annie, the fire mage already.

elmo99

04-05-2011

He does look like ice nocturne i want him too be a true tank