Fiddlesticks, I suck.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimpb

08-24-2009

It sounds like you're doing what you need to in the lane so I just have one tip for that aspect: try killing the golem right when it pops up. Fiddle is strong in the lane to start as you can see but with this will make him an absolutely beast to lane against.

It does not matter what setup you have for equipment, summoner spells, etc. Here's how you do it:
1. Whack a lizard a couple times
2. Drain the other lizard to kill it
3. Finish the first lizard with auto attacks
4. Run away
5. Kill the golem with drain and auto attacks.

You should get to the creep fight right as it starts and you'll have effectively infinite mana so you pressure whoever is in that lane as hard as you can without dieing. It should set them back considerably if they stick with their lane setup and if they try to come gank you it means your other lanes can tear it up.

Fiddle can also jungle extemely well if your team has multiple solo oriented characters but I like to lane with him just because he can really screw over whoever he's laneing against.

When I play fiddle the early game usually goes extremely well but then I fade off from there. So I'd really like tips on making him stronger late game myself but I thought I'd throw this out there as something that can get you started right at least.

Pharmacologist

08-26-2009

I also am pretty new to LoL and am also taken to Fiddles. I find that getting the golem early or right away makes a huge difference to fiddle's presence. He is one of the only casters that can get the buff that quickly and he can really capitalize on it. That said, I really like getting dark wind to a decent level pretty early (at least 1-2 drain to jungle and be immune to non-bursty damage, of course at least start leveling fear). When you have unlimited mana and 7-11 bounce crows, it's not hard to dominate the lanes early, and if your timing is good, it can really wreck some champs. It also allows you to almost 1 shot the easier jungle camps which is pretty nice with golem buff.

I still don't really know how to build him properly to counter the lineups I see most of the time (usually heavy physical dps and tanks). I haven't done badly against these lineups, but I'm playing low level LoL pubs and have competitive Dota experience, so I don't know how my ideas/builds would matchup against better players who don't run around screaming "please flash crowstorm me".

whatthehellboy

06-06-2012

max E, then W, then Q use ult behind the guy and get zhonyas, if ur in teamfight, ult in and use zhonyas, OP

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthehellboy View Post
max E, then W, then Q use ult behind the guy and get zhonyas, if ur in teamfight, ult in and use zhonyas, OP

Bro you just necro'd a thread thats probably older than you are.