What's the best time to play Ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VerbalHerpes

03-23-2014

Hello. I've never played a Ranked game before because of an old fear; however, I have gained a little bit of confidence as of late, but I still don't know if it is the best time to begin playing Ranked. Can anyone give me an ideal W/L ratio that would be best to have in Normals before going on to Ranked?

tywow104

03-23-2014

Honestly I believe that ranked and normals are two different things not skill wise but being a smart player and being able to deal with "trolls" or toxic players. People try hard in ranked and they get overly mad when you mess up. So just learning to be a player that only helps the team and doesn't hurt it means you should fine in ranked.

Best Nidalee AF

03-23-2014

Your win/loss ratio in normals is very irrelevant as to when you should start playing ranked. In norms you always get troll teams like all support or AD Carries going middle or all jungle. I even get the occasional team that surrenders on me just before I destroy the nexus. What I am trying to say is, if you have a 100/50 win/loss ratio in norms you could still be playing at bronze level. Or if you have a 50/100 ratio you could be diamond skill level. Your norms win/loss ratio just shows how much fun you've had, and you're ranked ratio just shows how much skill you have.

If you feel are ready to go into ranked just make sure you aren't playing when you are tired or if you are hungry or you had a bad day or something because you will for sure not be playing to the best of your ability.