Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malphites ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prometheius

04-04-2011

He can't pass through jungle or base walls with it, which is really annoying.

Son Goku

Recruiter

04-04-2011

well yea dude, hes not leaping with his ultimate, hes charging through to his destination, thats why you get flash for those other stuff

Narssisstic

04-04-2011

Quote:
OJmaybe:
Im confused... its called unstoppable but somehow i was playing him and I used my ultimate and it was stopped... then it happened again. I figured it was just a bug the first time but is that supposed to be able to be stopped?

There is a short amount of time between the charge and the knock-up where Malphite can get stunned or interrupted. It isn't a bug as far as I know as it has been around for a while.

Pregnaloons

04-04-2011

Nars is right, it is possible to be stunned while in the movement phase of your ult, before you hit your knock up spot. This would take an incredible amount of skill and reflexes to actually do on purpose, but it does occasionally happen by accident. By chance were you playing against Annie, who hit you with a stun-fireball? That's happened to me before, I think her spell has just the right range that if you both come close enough to attack, hers goes first. Fortunately it's not every time!

SoloDragoon

04-04-2011

His ult can be stopped. By a ashe arrow, a veigar stun, a silence, its obnoxious.