Malphites ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OJmaybe

04-04-2011

Im confused... its called unstoppable but somehow i was playing him and I used my ultimate and it was stopped... then it happened again. I figured it was just a bug the first time but is that supposed to be able to be stopped?

KiddPablo21

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJmaybe View Post
Im confused... its called unstoppable but somehow i was playing him and I used my ultimate and it was stopped... then it happened again. I figured it was just a bug the first time but is that supposed to be able to be stopped?
Is he trolling or is this a real question? I can't tell...

OJmaybe

04-04-2011

its a real question.

ZXPrototype

04-04-2011

It takes a while to fully understand its hit detection, biggest thing is be very cautious to use it on moving targets.

OJmaybe

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXFlip View Post
It takes a while to fully understand its hit detection, biggest thing is be very cautious to use it on moving targets.
So even when i think it stopped working its working correctly? I noticed i used it right next to me both times it iddn't work. is that a problem>?

Son Goku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJmaybe View Post
So even when i think it stopped working its working correctly? I noticed i used it right next to me both times it iddn't work. is that a problem>?
Why would you keep using it next to you when its used to catch enemies or initiate battles. If you want to use his knock up ability up close, play alistar, otherwise It's meant to be used within the range its given, not right beside you.

OJmaybe

04-04-2011

if your a tank you'll find your self next to enemies, if you haven't noticed... but sure it has range but if their next to be im going to use my ultimate next to me.

Son Goku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-04-2011

Dude your ultimate has a long cooldown, you'd want to use it at the start or end, unless no one else can disable (which should never happen), its proper to use it in mid battle. Malphites never walk into battle unless their ulti is in CD and that is what you're telling me.

ShaShouX

04-04-2011

maybe... make him immune to disables during the time he's "channeling" or traveling
doesn't get rid of disables, just makes him immune (so he won't get stopped)

Son Goku

Recruiter

04-04-2011

but thats not the point, nothing is stopping him from using it, its either the ulti is not hitting them properly next to him or there is no distance being traveled to allow him to activate his ultimate. im just saying it might need to be used only in a travelling distance in order to work.