K/D Ratios + W/L Ratio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperFuzzleBunny

04-04-2011

Should be implemented like COD would make normal games a ltitle more interesting.

Sequenc3

04-04-2011

Please do this.

Kacnafein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

So you can know who only plays carry and who tends to play support/tank? Because that's the only point i can see in that.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

And you can avoid playing with people who have 500/50 and 50/1000...

SuperFuzzleBunny

04-05-2011

I doubt this would ever happen since riot never looks at this thread and on general discussion threads last 1-2 mins at max...

Kacnafein

04-05-2011

Well... they actually look at most of the treads, thing is, most of them contains bad ideas like this one. Also, most of them just repeats a bad idea that was posted many times already by different peoples like this thread over here.

SuperFuzzleBunny

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacnafein View Post
Well... they actually look at most of the treads, thing is, most of them contains bad ideas like this one. Also, most of them just repeats a bad idea that was posted many times already by different peoples like this thread over here.
I give reference to other games like COD because I dont like to explain my ideas in full..

I lke to give suggestions about a certian thing.

But I like how COD has their stats where you can see your K/D ratio W/L ratio ect and also compare to your friends

Kacnafein

04-05-2011

If you want to compare stats with your friends, just check in your in-game profile (mostly for ranked games). Or use pages like lolbase.net (for normal games).
League of Legends is game, where K/D ratio doesn't say anything about player skills. In CoD killing enemy is the most important skill in game. Here, what you need the most, is helping your team wins. And that means you sometimes will have to play support, who will need to do whatever needed for other players to get kills, gold and xp without dying, while you get nothing and ending as easy pray for enemy team. So you might end with horrible K/D ratio and yet be that person which gave your team a victory.

wompstas

04-07-2011

please dont do this because the people who play for k/d tend to lose more games ( the same as in cod ) they wont take a death for tower kills and wont risk their lives to save others if they are playing tanks

SuperFuzzleBunny

04-11-2011

Bump-