Who's the Top Kennen Player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaghut Tyrant

04-04-2011

Who's the top Kennen player?

I'm really wondering how kennen is built by the best of the best (items, runes, masteries) -- he's one of the champs that i've had a hard time figuring out the best build for, especially with the nerfs that happened a little while back.

i dunno whether to use energy runes, or stacks defensive runes. i don't know how much magic pen helps, and whether i should shoot for it in runes and items, and if both, how much, etc...

Who's #1 Kennen?? I'd at least like to check out their runes for possible ken pages, and maybe see some recent item builds.

And I know, it's mostly skill anyway, but I'm curious what works for the highest-success ken player.

Any feedback appreciated

AionisFail

04-04-2011

Ive always played kennen as a tanky mage , since ap carry kennen gets killed too easily,

oh and salce was pretty considered pretty good, so was Jiji in the WCG against team EPIC

Jaghut Tyrant

04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionisFail View Post
Ive always played kennen as a tanky mage , since ap carry kennen gets killed too easily
I tend to agree with this logic, but I'm looking for specific rune/mastery/item build info on really high elo kennen players

TwoHands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

runes = mpen and rest ap, dont think u need energy regen as he isnt really energy hungry
Harrass with q dive with ulti in team fights
all goods

AionisFail

04-04-2011

IMO i wouldnt bother with ap runes, since his ratios are pretty meh

Mpen red
Armor/dodge yellow
mr blue

and for quints its really up to you.

For masteries i take the defensive masteries , mr,armor,dodge, health, and then standard caster offensive ,

items i usually go dorans shield, but if i have a easy lane i go dorans blade

try to finish rylais before finishing T2 boots

from there , build according to situation

LiquidEntropy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

His ratios aren't terrible and if you build Abyssal Sceptre and Zhonya's you shouldn't have problems with mitigation (21 in defense for extra tankiness).

JoBrah101

04-04-2011

You call?

Mo Zedong

04-04-2011

um i think Chaox is a high elo and active player of kennen.

AzuMakii

04-04-2011

elementz best kennen imo.

core is rylais imo then a deathcap hourglass and abysall then perhaps an lichbane or void staff imo

bodommaster

04-04-2011

I play kennen for like more than a half a year and all I can say is you need to build him tanky ap. A build for him isnt really hard to figure out(Rylai top recommended item).

My masteries are always 9/21/0, runes - red mpen, yellow hp/lvl, blue cd/lvl or mr/lvl, quints flat hp.
Forget about energy or ap runes on kennen, I tried them out, never liked them. The only char I like energy runes on is shen.