Lee Sin, Crit on Resonating Strike?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIUnit92

04-03-2011

As the title says I swear I have seen Resonating Strike (the second skill on Q for lee sin, thats the kick part) Crit when used. Has anyone else noticed this happening?

Bahzull

04-03-2011

It does in fact crit. Not sure if its intentional or not. But it does crit. 800 crit without building for crit Ftw.

Level 1 Senpai

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIUnit92 View Post
As the title says I swear I have seen Resonating Strike (the second skill on Q for lee sin, thats the kick part) Crit when used. Has anyone else noticed this happening?
It should be like that, Lee Sin is pretty Weak IMO until he's figured out.

Horuspinker

04-03-2011

irelias q kick procs item effects so not that have noticed could that crit as well?

AIUnit92

04-03-2011

If your good at landing Q do you think it would be worth it to try and build crit on lee?

Bahzull

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIUnit92 View Post
If your good at landing Q do you think it would be worth it to try and build crit on lee?
Nope, get just enough AD/AS to make a small difference and make use of passive then go tank/movespeed with TF :3

TacoMental

04-04-2011

i dunno. Crit could be nice. He auto attacks A LOT. and his early game is actually good enough without runes you could run crit dmg and not be behind

Edit:

and with just his W and an execution calling 50% life steal....

TacoMental

04-04-2011

After testing this does not crit. You must have just seen the extra 10% dmg from thier missing hp. I think his q should crit...this would mkae him viable as a crit character.