Two Quick Fixes Needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazer2k7

04-03-2011

Number 1:
STOP using that annoying 'Season 1' redirect page. It's been season one... forever, and I personally don't care if it stays Season 1 ad infinitum(Not a real word?) but it's wasting precious minutes and seconds when I click a link from your (laggy-arse) client. It's not needed. It's not necessary. And I have your video blocked anyways so whatever your trying to show on that page I am not caring to see. I clicked a link, THAT PAGE should load, not a redirect page. Stop wasting my #$@!@$# time.(It's a slower computer so if I wait for my browser to open up in the background when your client is already eating 30% of my cpu it's annoying to have it load the wrong page when I just wanna get my game on D-=. )

Number 2:
It's happened more frequently lately, but didn't used to happen as much. What happens is I'm in ranked Solo queue. So woohoo I get a chance to not tank for once(cause no one likes tanking for some reason) and I click masteries so I can change the mastery set up. I click Return Points and return my stuff and set up the new masteries. I click Save Masteries.. And the screen doesn't go away. It confirms that the masteries are saved.. but the screen doesnt dissappear. Often times that'll leave you with either a Ranom champ(insta-disadvantage in ranked.) or a champ with the wrong summoner spells(insta-disadvantage x2!). That's unacceptable but it's even worse that the only way to remedy this is to ALT+CTL+DEL and close the process out. NOW I have taken a hit on my ELO and have to wait ANOTHER 5 minutes before waiting another 7 minutes in matchmaking queue.
Unacceptable. Make your own client from scratch Riot. One that runs more efficiently if you can't get whatever plugins it's using to work properly. Or get better scripts that run more efficiently. It should not hang and cost me in the middle of Ranked.

DemonHound

04-03-2011

alaphonse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

yea i agree with this guy but uhhh one more problem is people who have greys. . .

+1 cause i support you