Why does a (player) get credit for a towers work? when he did 5% of it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valasoul

04-03-2011

Today I watched a player get credit for a doing 5 ****ing percent of the work. It's the most lame unadjusted bull**** I have ever seen. the kid hit me ONCE riot ONCE all he did was grab me with rocket grab. I can't even belive riot has it this way. you don't want players suiciding and taking adavatage yet you give credit to players for doing 5% of the dmg its ******edddd

First of all you down voters are ****KING ******ed

It's not crazy to ask that there be a cap on the amount of dmage you have to do to get credit for a towers kill.

My god you ppl are riots sheep.

Rebel Cardinal

04-03-2011

So you got kited around a tower for it to take out 95% of your health?

Skreba

04-03-2011

So was it 5% or 6%? I mean, yeah I'd be mad about 5%, but 6%...that pushes it into the gray area.

Valasoul

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Cardinal View Post
So you got kited around a tower for it to take out 95% of your health?
****ing moron

Valasoul

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skreba View Post
So was it 5% or 6%? I mean, yeah I'd be mad about 5%, but 6%...that pushes it into the gray area.
it doesn't even matter ive seen it be those ******ed figures many times. **** is so stupid.

Desperate Orphan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Availing View Post
****ing moron
he is right though. you dived, got kited to an extent and died. sounds like a personal problem here. case closed.

Orthoclase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-03-2011

lol. Using towers is part of the strategy. He did more work in the form of successfully baiting you into running around a tower. Towers and Minions are merely tools of the players.

Mizerable

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Availing View Post
****ing moron
Lol I think it would be stupid if you didn't get credit. If you can get kited that easily for a turret then u deserve to die. It could be like HoN where the team splits the gold for a turret or minion kill. But then you would just QQ that you get gold for doing 0% damage.

TheFunderstorm

04-03-2011

And I thought this would be about the tower kill going to the person who last hit the tower, not the person who did the most damage to it.

Cause that would have been more interesting

Alchemy9

Recruiter

04-03-2011

seriously, you sound like you were playing ring around the rosie around the turret with your target..