How do you know when your in ELO hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koudez

04-03-2011

Well this is how i figured it out.....

Playing AP poppy with lich bane/ merc treads/ DFG, goin 4/2/4 and this Malphite with a fairie charm/boots( i can't remember)/ aegis/ and a tiamat going around 2/2/4 calling me a noob. Saying that DFG is useless on Poppy, and acting like he is awesome and better than me. I mean if you are our teams ONLY tank why the **** would you buy tiamat? Also iunno if this is good, but I don't see the point in getting fairy charm on malphite either. I mean there are many better tank worthy items that give mana.

SO, further more he continued to rage at me ranting on about DFG sucks and does nothing with AP poppy.... and in the end he asks me what my build would be for Malphite in a way which is translated into " YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER?!?!?!?!?!?(rageragerageragerage)" so here it is... I hope you see this lol.

It is simple... tank items based on enemy team comp.. I thought that was a given on any tank LOL.

So is tiamat and fairy charm = MALPHITE PRO? AP poppy + DFG= fail? YOU decide.

Just making this thread for others to realize the difference in gameplay from elo hell... and I hope that Malphite reads this thread and realize he needs to learn how to play malphite.... and about items effectiveness LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thinscrispy

04-03-2011

You didnt post a build..