Another Tier List to be Bashed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxmatical

04-03-2011

To op

For elementz tier list T3 and 4 will be debatable, but mostly t1 and t2 champs arent debated as much if at all

LMFAO IM FAKER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

Rofl nidalee tier 4.

Maxmatical

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dominicano View Post
Great counter jungling, can take down anyone with a good ambush(JitB spam ftw) great BD champ, versatility in builds, 4 escape moves, and can deceive your opponent like no other.
Jungling severely crippled if boxes are broken at the beginning though

Eseedron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

nidalee and akali in tier 4?below heimer? wat?

Vsin

04-03-2011

This thread is probably doomed to downvote hell, but I'll throw in my 1100 ELO input anyways.

Ryze should be T2-3 ish. He's surprisingly tanky and has solid consistent output, but only has a snare for utility.

Anivia should definitely be T1. Very high burst, with wall, 2 slows and a stun. Her only downside is being squishy, but with that much utility and egg thrown in you may never have a chance to kill her.

Sona should probably be T4. She's by no means bad, but she's pretty much sub-optimal at anything she tries. I mean, she pretty much fills every aspect of support in some way shape or form, but doesn't do enough of anything to be reliable.

Galio should also be T4. He's situationally amazing and completely gimped the rest of the time. Also, he's literally hard-countered by Udyr; no other champion is *that* badly countered by another champion. He also suffers really badly against AD heavy and high CC teams.

I'd rather not stick Karma in T5 because most of her ability relies on her team's knowledge of her abilities. Gathering up for Qs, knowing how to abuse her W tether, and being in the right place for shield bombs. Her damage output is outstanding for a support character and she's very capable of saving ass. At least bump her to T4 until someone finally figures her out.

Ashe T1 because she has good output, permaslow, strong poke, free scouting and one of the best initiators in the game. She's squishy but unless you're defending against Olaf you should be able to keep away and stay alive while still performing properly.