Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another Tier List to be Bashed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aquablade

04-03-2011

I find myself a typical LOL player: and looking at all the tier lists (no tier list will have 100% agreements). So for the forum viewer's enjoyment, here is my attempt.

TIER 1:
Amumu, Shen, Zilean Renekton, Irelia, Janna, Kassidin, Rammus, Urgot, Ryze, Taric, Sion, Ashe, Corki,Olaf

TIER 2:
Blitz, Jarvan, Alistar, Singed, Udyr, Annie, Nasus, ChoGath, Kennen, Nocturne, Lux, Xin Zhao, Malzahar, Trundle, Swain, Vlad, Anivia,
TIER 3:
Heimerdinger,Warwick, Morgana, Twisted Fate, ShacoNunu, Malphite, Gragas, Kayle, Ezreal, Garen, Karthus, Miss Fortune, Kog Maw, Leblanc, Teemo, , Poppy, Sivir, Viegar, Sona, Galio

TIER 4:
Akali, Mordekaiser, Master Yi, Nidalee, Maokai, Jax, Eve, Caitlyn, Dr Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Pantheon, Tryndamere, Lee Sin,

TIER 5:
Cassiopeia,Twitch, Karma, Katarina, Soraka,

NEW EXPERIMENT:

I will now listen to every single post, that seems serious and change the tier list and see if it will ever reach equilibrium

edit:
now that this experiment is underway, don't bash me for the suckiness of it ( maybe still some of it) bash the community for some of the changes.

Damnnation

04-03-2011

Heimer is a bit high tier, I would consider him lower than the tanky DPS and alot lower than warwick.

Olgan420

04-03-2011

heimer and nid tier 3? Naw dawg

Saruyan

04-03-2011

soraka is last? kat is second from last? well alright then.

Maxmatical

04-03-2011

Anivia tier 4? Really?

Rebel Cardinal

04-03-2011

lol @ Ryze tier 1

Spawnk

04-03-2011

Soraka is one of the best supports in the game with her high ratios she can easily turn a team fight around with 1 ult.

Quintessence

04-03-2011

sona tier 5?

hahahahahahahahahaha

ElectiveAmnesia

04-03-2011

I looked at some of the people in tier 4 and 5 and completely disregard that your list ever existed.

Malza

Recruiter

04-03-2011

Shaco to low, add lee sin in tier 3 or 4.