Another Tier List to be Bashed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aquablade

04-03-2011

I find myself a typical LOL player: and looking at all the tier lists (no tier list will have 100% agreements). So for the forum viewer's enjoyment, here is my attempt.

TIER 1:
Amumu, Shen, Zilean Renekton, Irelia, Janna, Kassidin, Rammus, Urgot, Ryze, Taric, Sion, Ashe, Corki,Olaf

TIER 2:
Blitz, Jarvan, Alistar, Singed, Udyr, Annie, Nasus, ChoGath, Kennen, Nocturne, Lux, Xin Zhao, Malzahar, Trundle, Swain, Vlad, Anivia,
TIER 3:
Heimerdinger,Warwick, Morgana, Twisted Fate, ShacoNunu, Malphite, Gragas, Kayle, Ezreal, Garen, Karthus, Miss Fortune, Kog Maw, Leblanc, Teemo, , Poppy, Sivir, Viegar, Sona, Galio

TIER 4:
Akali, Mordekaiser, Master Yi, Nidalee, Maokai, Jax, Eve, Caitlyn, Dr Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Pantheon, Tryndamere, Lee Sin,

TIER 5:
Cassiopeia,Twitch, Karma, Katarina, Soraka,

NEW EXPERIMENT:

I will now listen to every single post, that seems serious and change the tier list and see if it will ever reach equilibrium

edit:
now that this experiment is underway, don't bash me for the suckiness of it ( maybe still some of it) bash the community for some of the changes.

Damnnation

04-03-2011

Heimer is a bit high tier, I would consider him lower than the tanky DPS and alot lower than warwick.

Olgan420

04-03-2011

heimer and nid tier 3? Naw dawg

Saruyan

04-03-2011

soraka is last? kat is second from last? well alright then.

Maxmatical

04-03-2011

Anivia tier 4? Really?

Rebel Cardinal

04-03-2011

lol @ Ryze tier 1

Spawnk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

Soraka is one of the best supports in the game with her high ratios she can easily turn a team fight around with 1 ult.

Quintessence

04-03-2011

sona tier 5?

hahahahahahahahahaha

ElectiveAmnesia

04-03-2011

I looked at some of the people in tier 4 and 5 and completely disregard that your list ever existed.

Malza

04-03-2011

Shaco to low, add lee sin in tier 3 or 4.