Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do something about Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katastrophic

04-03-2011

title.
she's so far behind other ranged ad chars.

if someone is a god with sivir and can play her consistently in a way that benefits her team with good scores, PLEASE let me in on the secret.

her range is pathetic. boomerang is slow and the damage decreased per hit is ridiculous. spell shield is completely overshadowed by noc's, ult is a warwick skill with some extra movespeed.

help her.

Masato Hyuga

04-03-2011

I think there should be a good damage or percentage cap on the decreased damage per hit...

Though I have no real experience with her.

Fizbania

04-03-2011

I always thought of her as a pusher not a ranged dps...

Madagan

04-03-2011

Having a 'good score' on sivir isnt about having a good number of kills/assists and a low number of deaths (although they help). Its about having an enormous number of minions and towers destroyed.

Sivir isn't as good as a ranged carry because its not how she is intended to be played. She is a pusher and a **** good one at that.

EbonyKnife

04-03-2011

She still has an insane lategame, so i still think shes quite powerful.

If her earlygame is too powerful, she becomes overpowered.

Necroclysm

04-03-2011

Her ult is a quite a bit of extra movespeed, for her and her team, and the AS applies to minions as well.
Her boomerang blade does pretty significant chunks of damage, scales pretty well, and movement speed is only an issue if you are throwing at someone max range every time.
Her auto attack range is small because her Ricochet more than makes up for it. Yes, it decreases per target hit, but the damage is quite significant when you are hitting 3+ people in a team fight with EVERY auto attack.

Her spell shield gives her +75 mana when used correctly, and is amazing for laning. It lets you spam Boomerang almost non stop, or Ricochet if you are trying to push the lane, assuming the enemy in your lane ever harasses with a spell(most spells anyway). It is a shorter CD than Noct's at max rank, and it lasts 3 seconds instead of 2, making it a bit easier to absorb something.

The Tricks

04-03-2011

richochet > boomerang blade in the laning phase

i skill her w,e,w,q,q,r then prioritize r>q>w>e

use ad runes, armor pen quints, never throw boomerang blade before its rank 2. harrass with ricochet

Katastrophic

04-03-2011

yes yes. i know. ive played for a long time

"score isnt about kda! all about towers!" fantastic. glad we had that talk.

she is so pathetic early game that getting a decent lategame is **** hard and your team is forced to play 4v5 in fights. if you take all the farm, you're powerhouses in fights dont get it.

i love the character, thats why im so mad when i see her outclassed by everyone else lol.