Items for Annie?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaLuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

Hey, im kinda new to LoL (been playing for about a month) and i was wondering what items to get while playing Annie? Oh and also if there are any really good stratergies ie.jungeling which you can do with Annie? Thanks!

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

This Annie guide has a good run down of what you should be building on Annie, has alot of good tips aswell. Annie can't jungle.

MrCheaterPants

04-03-2011

dorans ring boots ROA voidstaff AAStaff banshee's trade dorans for rabadon's deathcap

Slayer OP

04-03-2011

First item should be a doran's ring. Then for your boots you can get whatever really but I usually get sorcerers shoes unless I need something like merc's to counter a lot of cc. Then you have to decide whether or not you will really need a item to make you more tanky. If you think you will rush rod of ages, if not get archangel's staff. After that I usually get a rabadon's deathcap then a void staff. If the game goes on any longer I try to stack more archangel's staffs to increase my ap. You could also get a Ryllais Crystal Scepter if need more health or get defensive items such as banshees veil to counter the other team.

1ronLung

Recruiter

04-03-2011

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...to-annie.xhtml

this guide has tons of situational builds for annie. shes a fantastic mid game burst, but her abilities dont have THAT great of AP ratios, so she doesnt scale as well late game. try to prioritize magic penetration as well as AP.

Niegen

04-03-2011

When people are posting your guide, you know you haven't done a bad job

MegaLuna

04-04-2011

Thanks, very helpful TYVM

Morsigil

04-04-2011

Doran's Ring? Really? Annie doesn't have a heal and 100 HP doesn't make up for two health pots. How the hell do you people expect to stay in your lane? Her range is good, but what if you lane against Kass? Cait? Leblanc? How are you planning on regening that HP after these three nuke you with their significantly longer range, spammable abilities that they can line up with their dashes/flashes?

Another popular build is the one I do, which is mana crystal and two health pots, boots 1, into RoA, then build accordingly. I like to get glacial shroud or abyssal scepter if I need survivability, or AA to Rabadon's if I'm owning without defensive items.

Skill order is Q W Q E R then R > Q > W > E. The one level of E is crucial in order to charge your stun fast enough, and while some people think they're getting ahead in damage by putting that point into their Q or W, they don't realize that if your shield is on you dish out magic damage in return. After two hits you have already equaled the damage you would've added to your incinerate, plus you get defense, plus you get to have your stun more often (which is key to surviving as Annie).

Autech

04-04-2011

Depending on how I think a game is going to go I might start with Amplifying Tome and Health Pots and Rush the Meija's. If not I start with a mana sapphire and rush Catalyst which lets you stay in the lane better. I try to get Haunting Guise early as Annie benefits a lot from Magic Penetration. With a Haunting Guise you can get Boots of Lucidity which will help you get off a lot of stuns in teamfights. Then I turn my catalyst into a ROA and finish out my build depending on the opposing team.

Quenthal

04-04-2011

every game i go

boots +1
3 health pots

Haunting Guise
Sorc Boots
Rod of Divinity
Banshees Vail
Abyssal Sceptor
Thornmail

It offten ends befor the Sceptor, but it works out very well for me. giving me an average of 20/2/10 roughly. alot of games end with 0 deaths.

i mid with annie almost every game i play with her. she is more lvl dependant than item dependant when it comes to her dmg early to mid game. i play super defensivly pre lvl 5, at 5 i harras sparingly till they are at about 3/4 - 1/2 health, then go back into d mode till 6. at 6 i go for the kill almost immediatly if i think i can nab it. then gank a lane, recall then mid again.