Advice on quints for Annie (and other casters)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

02-19-2010

I main Annie for the most part, and delve into some of the other casters at times, and am curious as to what quints people use for her and other casters. At the moment, my rune page is:
Marks: Insight (magic pen)
Seals: Vitality (scaling health)
Glyphs: Celerity (scaling CD reduction)
Quints (just cause somehow i had these from combining): Clarity (scaling mana regen)
Insight (magic pen)

Any advice and/or thoughts on what quints I should shell out the big IP for would be appreciated, keeping in mind that I play casters (even tho I'd love to play some other type champs, just don't have the IP for another rune page).

Thanks in advance.

Vandermine

02-19-2010

right now im going balls out CD reduction.... maybe a little bit in magic pen.

I personally find that especially with annie anything scaling really isnt as useful considering how weak you are early game, and how youre ment to stop the enemy back mid game.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2010

I think i'm gonna get Magic Pen Quints, Red + Magic Pen then the other 2 fill with CD reduction

3rdWorstPlayerNA

02-20-2010

Thanks.. I ended up going with flat CD reduction quints. We'll see how that goes.

Thlayli

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandermine View Post
right now im going balls out CD reduction.... maybe a little bit in magic pen.

I personally find that especially with annie anything scaling really isnt as useful considering how weak you are early game, and how youre ment to stop the enemy back mid game.
Did you just say Annie is weak early game? She'll blow anyone out of the water by level 3, and by level 6, no one is safe. Are we playing the same character?

AFKray

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlayli View Post
Did you just say Annie is weak early game? She'll blow anyone out of the water by level 3, and by level 6, no one is safe. Are we playing the same character?
I don't think so. Annie is one of the strongest early game, so I think not.