Verbally abusing your teammates won't win a match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterJauff

04-06-2011

i was playing my first game of the day at 15summoner lvl with Olaf.. I was having a horrible game 0-4 but this Master Yi lvl29 summoner lvl jagoff kept calling me a noob and dumbass and uninstall LoL.. i finished off with 1-10 he finished 9-9.. i got into another game 3 games later and i completely owned 18-2 and this guy is on the team again praising me for how im such a beast when he completely raged me for a being a noob... and the guy finished off that second game 5-9..

Rectal Necrosis

04-06-2011

I can agree with this "guide". However, I'm a troll, and I have yet to meet a match (outside Madred's) for my six warmog RYZE TANK!

bylobog44

04-06-2011

I ended up playing 3 games today with 2 guys who just raged at each other (in each case they were on opposite teams). Neither was a terrible player, - well in the first game, one of them was trying corki for the first time, but they just kept making mistakes because they were so focused on each other. By the third game, all they were doing is trying to 1v1 each other. So stupid.

In another game, yesterday, this Poppy kept raging at me saying I cheated. I was playing Sion, and he/she ran under a tower without her shield thingy and attacked me. Sion stunned, Poppy died. Then he starts - Bylobog44 you cheated, you taunted me, nice kill for a cheater, etc.and kept it up all game. I still have no idea what he meant. Sion doesn't have a taunt, only a stun.

I could have /taunt him "What is best in death? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of noobs."

or maybe: "Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries ..."

In each of these games, the biggest idiot lost.

Mocan

04-07-2011

Great topic and agree on everything, lets start playing and enjoy the game without ruining others game.