Verbally abusing your teammates won't win a match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post
You ARE a feeder if this happens. lol You can't expect top to come bot, and you can't expect your carry to leave mid because you can't tower hug. A gank comes at least when mid hits level 6 or jungler comes around. I really hate people that can easily avoid deaths by not pushing their lane and overextending.

The first time you die, you should be more careful. The second time you die, you need to really be ****ing careful. The third time you die, you should've switched lanes 2 deaths ago.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. but you can't blame your teammates for your deaths.
Ok because ashe is no longer viable thanks to nocturne and assassins inc. then good luck just allowing bot enemies to roll bot all game until they fed. Im talking about level 6ish and not even venturing half a screen from bot tower. Pro harrassers that rock in a combo. So have fun siding with people that never teamwork and just chirp out "feeder" every time you cant handle something. (ps I usually rock in games and have more wins and kills than losses and deaths.)

My point is that if a teammate is repeatedly calling for a crutch and noone listens then dont even bother blaming them. Just shut up and play like you have been.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vesax

Senior Member

04-03-2011

It frustrates you that their level of stupidity is so high.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyroie

Senior Member

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesax View Post
It frustrates you that their level of stupidity is so high.
If you are solo queuing, this is what you are signing up for. Accept it, reconogize bad players, then pretend they aren't there. Do not rely on them, do not expect anything good from them.

From there, they can only either meet your expectations, or surpass them. And since you're not frustrated, you will play the game better - you will work better with the teammates who are doing well. Focus on the good ones and support them.

Remember: It's just silly to get frustrated at random people when you specifically signed up to play with them. If you have zero good teammates, then you need to act like it's a 1 vs 5. Get your powerlevel over 9000, and try your best - you're going to lose anyway, so have fun with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpoor View Post
Im talking about level 6ish and not even venturing half a screen from bot tower.
Okay. The person you replied to wrote a sentence you need to read over again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post
you can't expect your carry to leave mid because you can't tower hug.
Half a screen from bottom tower is not tower hugging. Listen up dude. You need to hug your tower.

Yeah, it sucks when people ignore your pleas for help and just insult you. They're being stupid.

But you need to hug your tower if you're losing. Buy a philosopher's stone for high health regen, maybe buy a little defense if they're good at tower diving. Rank up any abilities you have which are great at quickly killing minions. Sit under your tower, and defend it. Do not let you or your tower die. Any champion can do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-03-2011

Half a screen away is almost just out bout tower range and you can usually shoot volleys off from there safely. I have no prob sneaking up to a lane for a lane that is getting rocked by 2 harrassers hard. When a Yi and Nocturne can dive at level 6 and kill you in 3 seconds that tower is screwed with no backup against the wrong mashup of champs. And thats all I really got to say about that. No point in wasting time calling the people having trouble defending feeders all game if you are not willing to help them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyroie

Senior Member

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpoor View Post
Half a screen away is almost just out bout tower range and you can usually shoot volleys off from there safely.
Okay, the picture is stupid. I have too much time on my hands.

Yes, like you say, it's usually safe there.

Usually.

If you've been killed 3 times, that means it's not safe there.

If your team is not helping, then buy defense, hug the tower, and attack the minions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LCS Dyrus

Member

04-04-2011

I seriously thought someone would pull the classic "But it makes them a better player" or something. As in repeatedly calling someone a first term abortion because they couldn't score a clearly impossible double kill would do anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwaggerJ

Junior Member

04-04-2011

I was SO going to make this post the other day after playing in a string of games with exactly these kind of people. Its so frustrating when all you want to do is have fun, and you have that one person on your team who is so negative they just bring the team morale way down.

You know, that guy who initiates a surrender vote at 20 minutes because you're down 1 tower and 2 kills? That guy who continues to initiate a surrender vote every 5 minutes and then say "OMFG SURRENDER NUBZ" every time it fails? That guy who says in All chat how bad his team is, while he continues to feed the other team? That guy who runs off by himself, gets 5 man ganked by the other team and then complains about how his team wasn't there? That guy who was useless all game, but talks **** to the other team because we came back and won (even though he kept trying to surrender)?

Yeah... **** that guy. He's the reason I rarely play tanks or support any more in normal solo queue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykomyke

Senior Member

04-04-2011

Raging isn't conducive to good team play, but when you try to offer advice to someone who is doing poorly, or requesting a gank from another person to help with their overly-aggressive bottom and you are met with derision and sarcasm, they don't deserve to be treated fairly back.

And if someone is doing poorly I'm not going to coddle them. You don't get pats on the back for doing crappy in any other activity, so why should LoL be any different?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenjou5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

04-04-2011

agree


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Neko 13

Senior Member

04-04-2011

I agree that yelling at one's own team is generally a poor strategy.