Lee Sin's Damage output

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trytan1 View Post
Once again where are you even getting at? I was talking about Lee Sins damage output being low and yet compared to Noc being Classified in the same category. Ash still has a great output in her class compared to other champs
You compared Lee Sin to Nocturne saying it was possible due to them having the same tag. I then said that Ashe and Ezreal both have the same tag, but they serve completely different roles.

Once again, I'm not saying Ashe has low damage, just that she has the lowest of ranged carries.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uprising View Post
unless you play him like a tanky dps, which is viable but yeah i feel atm he's much stronger as a late game carry.

well he sucks at both rolls atm but late game carry is a MORE viable role for him.
The problem with him sucking as a late game carry is a problem with Melee Carrys as an archetype though, he's not the only one who's lackluster at it. He definitely has DPS though, claiming he doesn't is just wrong.

WarCross

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
You compared Lee Sin to Nocturne saying it was possible due to them having the same tag. I then said that Ashe and Ezreal both have the same tag, but they serve completely different roles.

Once again, I'm not saying Ashe has low damage, just that she has the lowest of ranged carries.
Lmao

Abedeus

04-03-2011

Quote:
am i wrong or are they both classified as Melee Assassin?
They also had Taric and Sion under Tank and advised people to build Shen as AP or AD, because he's a versatile champion and can be played as melee, caster OR tank.

Also Eve was for a VERY long time suggested to be built AP, same with Ezreal.

Lee Sin is a bruiser, tanky DPS who has lots of support power (Shield, AoE debuffs, knockback and AoE knockup with huge damage). He's not meant to be compared to Nocturne or Shaco. They kill faster, but die a LOT faster too. Heck, if you are good with Lee, you can survive a 3vs1 gank. Shield to minion, if anyone flashes to you, kick them into other enemies.

Building Atma's and Black Cleaver or Last Whisper helps him deal damage late-game while you can build items like Banshee's or Force of Nature, GA, Sunfire other tanky items. He's just not made to be primary source of damage. However, if he gets a solo lane or jungle and makes sure enemy solo has very little farm or kills them, he will snowball into late game.

Lightninggus

04-03-2011

Quote:
You probably play as a crappy ash for you to say that. because Ash can do some good damage,
ashe and zilean with the same items would do the same damage. only difference in terms of damage would be trading time bomb for volley. (ignoring any utilities that each character has)

she has no steroids (like MF/trist/yi/noc), which is usually why a carry does more damage than other people. not to mention that her base damage isnt great.