Which graphics cards are running LoL perfectly?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haruhiist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

Seems to be a compat problem with Nvidia. :x
But for some reason, some people with Nvidia cards can still run the game perfectly.

ZergHydra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-03-2011

i have an intel graphics and media card

i can run up to 100 fps with all settings on very low.

lceSin

04-03-2011

ATI 5770, no problems

K4hid

04-03-2011

I had 0 problem with my Geforce 8800 GT.. and I still have no problem with a GTX480.

On both computer, I was able to run LoL at max setting (Except on my 8800.. the shadows were not at high)

Desmondius

04-03-2011

Max settings with Nvidia 9800 GT.

Rehno

04-03-2011

Radeon hd 5670.

I run everything on the highest setting, no lag. Nuthin. Flawless.

BurnumMaster

04-03-2011

ATI Radeon HD 5700 series. does require a power connector but runs everything on the highest settings easily while using triple monitors while watching hd videos and is crossfire compatible

Lord GiantR

04-03-2011

9800 gtx

The Unorthodox

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnumMaster View Post
ATI Radeon HD 5700 series. does require a power connector but runs everything on the highest settings easily while using triple monitors while watching hd videos and is crossfire compatible
I have the same. You can crossfire two and have a better performance than a way more expensive high-end graphics card.

Sohnia

04-03-2011

Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT. I play at 30 FR with ALOT of 9-15 FR spikes. Pisses me the hell off because im running on all low settings. It's suppose to run LoL flawlessly but the FR is utter ****. (tried everything update drivers, virus scanner etc)

123456 ... 7