Forum Code of Conduct

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuKitten

04-05-2011

But I don't accept the summoner's code.

Tonkatheturtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

Okay, I will be Nice on the Forums Because I Am a Good Guy

Scondoro

04-05-2011

Best thread on the forums. +1

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scondoro View Post
Best thread on the GD. +1
Personal fix

Onomatopesha

04-05-2011

Great to see this, hopefully we'll see the respective threads in their current location.

I TANK YOUR MOM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

Yes sir!

DoJoe

04-05-2011

+1 because of all the off topic "the last champion you played" threads... ugh.

ReallyRiotSrsly

04-07-2011

Good to know that you don't keep to these rules.

COC should be renamed, rules that we made but don't intend to enforce properly or fairly.

Visualcode

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

As an online gaming community grows and newer players begin to post, there comes a point where the need for moderation becomes apparent. Until now, weíve relied on the community to ensure that players in the forums are adhering to the tenets of the Summonerís Code. We have, however, reached a point where we need to introduce forum moderation in order to better provide an area for constructive player interaction.

So what does this mean for you? Well, for starters weíre going to begin to lock, delete, or move threads that show a clear violation of the Summonerís Code. Additionally, here are four guidelines you should bear in mind when you post:

1. Keep it on topic, keep it constructive
  • Threads need to be constructive and have a clear topic. Subsequent replies need to also be constructive to ensure that the integrity of that topic isnít compromised.

2. General Discussion is not the only section
  • Our General Discussion section experiences a high volume of traffic that might cause your thread to go overlooked. Before posting, consider whether or not your thread would be more appropriately placed in another section.

3. Attacks or Accusations are not acceptable
  • Attacking another player is unacceptable. The circumstances are irrelevant -- just donít do it. This includes calling out another player for leaving, cheating, poor gameplay, etc.

4. Abuse and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated
  • Please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you. There are consequences to abusing players in the community.

If you stick to these guidelines when posting you will be helping to make the League of Legends forums a better place, and we wonít ever have to show you our gold plated banhammer. And if youíd like more information on what we consider model behavior, please take a moment to read the Summonerís Code.
I would suggest starting with an administrative group that can follow the rules, first.

AthenaSu

Recruiter

04-07-2011

I recruited 10 people , but I didn't get my 3rd tier champion, help anyone?

Illumiele

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Until now, weíve relied on the community to ensure that players in the forums are adhering to the tenets of the Summonerís Code. ]

Please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you.
The summoners code has a picture of Garen next to it. I can't accept that.

And the underlined part... Whenever I do that people think I'm trolling.