Forum Code of Conduct

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ornstein Soul

04-03-2011

i guess Tamat abandoned pantheon

Last Warlord

04-03-2011

hopefully this will help to clean up the forums. I kind of doubt this will really change the amount of raging threads, but you can hope.

Sunaka

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

As an online gaming community grows and newer players begin to post, there comes a point where the need for moderation becomes apparent. Until now, weíve relied on the community to ensure that players in the forums are adhering to the tenets of the Summonerís Code. We have, however, reached a point where we need to introduce forum moderation in order to better provide an area for constructive player interaction.

So what does this mean for you? Well, for starters weíre going to begin to lock, delete, or move threads that show a clear violation of the Summonerís Code. Additionally, here are four guidelines you should bear in mind when you post:

1. Keep it on topic, keep it constructive
  • Threads need to be constructive and have a clear topic. Subsequent replies need to also be constructive to ensure that the integrity of that topic isnít compromised.

2. General Discussion is not the only section
  • Our General Discussion section experiences a high volume of traffic that might cause your thread to go overlooked. Before posting, consider whether or not your thread would be more appropriately placed in another section.

3. Attacks or Accusations are not acceptable
  • Attacking another player is unacceptable, the circumstances are irrelevant, just donít do it. This includes calling out another player for leaving, cheating, poor gameplay, etc.

4. Abuse and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated
  • Please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you. There are consequences to abusing players in the community.

If you stick to these guidelines when posting you will be helping to make the League of Legends forums a better place, and we wonít ever have to show you our gold plated banhammer. And if youíd like more information on what we consider model behavior, please take a moment to read the Summonerís Code.
Maybe you should go talk to your interns to practice what you're preaching.

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-03-2011

I nearly missed this thread... stickies are never noticed...

Trick DiscoStick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

hey riot you guys are mad crazy. I was afk for 5 mins and you guys suspended me for 3 days n then i played the whole game to the finish
why do that when i waste all my money on yall.. wow you should gave me like a day but 3 days just for 5 mins lol wow..

Seadawg

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTMASTER View Post
hey riot you guys are mad crazy. I was afk for 5 mins and you guys suspended me for 3 days n then i played the whole game to the finish
why do that when i waste all my money on yall.. wow you should gave me like a day but 3 days just for 5 mins lol wow..
I believe it was for more than just that...

itzakadoozie

04-03-2011

Will do Tamat! And btw LOVE the new avatar!

Shimrra3

04-04-2011

Surprised you guys didn't reach this conclusion sooner to be honest.

Vespr

04-04-2011

Actions not words please.

Overlordock

04-04-2011

The Summoner's Code is not just some rules...its a question of Honor that all the entire Summoner of League of Legends have to respect.

Overlordock

12345678 ... 13