Forum Code of Conduct

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tupan

Captain Odysseus

05-09-2011

101th comment

BloodySquirt

05-10-2011

I hope you all burn.

Nuemos

05-10-2011

it wont let me accept the code....
edit: fixed

Naldeer

05-11-2011

Indeed

Lord Phen

05-12-2011

If riot dont do something about this player I WILL START A RIOT AGAINST RIOT GAMES!!! The player "Aerolus" Spent a whole game saying "america is the best country and the rest is sh*t" he also said "mexicans and brazilians are just cheap labor n i g s that do not even deserve the air they breathe!" "americas n i g president is a fail" and many, many other racist, offensive comments, he said dont care about reports because nothing will happen anyways!! iI do not know how to post screens but i do have screens of this!!! PLEASE DO SOMETHING RIOT

XtremeCremePie

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Phen View Post
If riot dont do something about this player I WILL START A RIOT AGAINST RIOT GAMES!!! The player "Aerolus" Spent a whole game saying "america is the best country and the rest is sh*t" he also said "mexicans and brazilians are just cheap labor n i g s that do not even deserve the air they breathe!" "americas n i g president is a fail" and many, many other racist, offensive comments, he said dont care about reports because nothing will happen anyways!! iI do not know how to post screens but i do have screens of this!!! PLEASE DO SOMETHING RIOT

jejejejejeje

QQ moar please!

Twilight Velvet

05-14-2011

Not locked...? Oh dear, that's no good.

Vexsaluse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

hey riot ... unban me i've been having huge concetion problems ..at some piont i couldnt even open google.. so i am trying to get them fixed.. so pleas unban me

XomiangBR

05-18-2011

I have alredy readen the summoners code and i thinks its importan to to know how to play with a team and helps you a lot to play and to have fun without any problems