Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why can't I play Caitlyn in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regrowth Cuddles

04-02-2011

Everytime i try to play her my team rages and forces me to chose somone else? Is this intended riot?

Talbat

04-02-2011

This is an intended feature. We apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Azuredragon653

04-02-2011

I wish there were a way to force players to pick better champs.

CoolStorySis

04-02-2011

Caitlyn got some good buffs couple patches ago, I think she is 100% viable right now.

Things Betwixed

04-02-2011

She is one of the lower "Tier" range champs sadly but I've seen many people play her well enough to go ranked with her.

Just like soraka no one plays her right so people think shes bad. Shes fine as long as you think you can play her well go for it. Make believers out of those monkies! :P

MrGuppy

04-02-2011

ignore them

Leib Olmai

04-02-2011

In the next patch, Riot intend to fix the humanity stupidty. Stay tune !

Doriantv

04-02-2011

I played about 10 Caitlyn games during free week, and I'm definitely buying her after putting the finishing touches on my Akali runepage. She's a perfectly viable champ, and I think that player attitudes about her are a holdover from back before all the buffs.

I dunno, it's just that Caitlyn feels more ergonomic than Tristana does as a ranged carry. That's why I like her.

cwcriner

04-02-2011

your getting raged at because she sucks. Though, the last patch was a step in the right direction the damage fall-off and cast time on Q needs to be dropped; E needs to be a root or its slow duration increased; and the Ult needs to deal physical damage again.

LoL at downvotes, what's the matter, don't like hearing how to buff the champ?

ehkayeh

04-02-2011

because in the ranged carry department, she fails compared to an ez or MF...

yea thanks for the useless trap, appreciate it.