A limit on surrender or a boost on rewards :|

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saheara

04-02-2011

There needs to be one or the other. Because...you know, I just LOVE being at the enemies Nexus and they decide to surrender, screwing me and my teammates out of IP and exp. Seriously, if it were me, and I was getting rolled on, and they were at my base, at my nexus, I would rather let them have the freaking thing and get the full amount of rewards. I mean, not only are you screwing the opposing team, you're also screwing yourself and your out of rewards.

Maybe it's not a big deal for those lvl 30s with no need for IP or exp, but it's really annoying and unfair to the people who are still leveling or attempting to gain things to help themselves improve to spend an hour trying to win a game just to be at the end and have the enemy team surrender. Suck a crock.

There either needs to be a system in place that keeps a team from surrendering under certain circumstances, with a time limit and a ranging system, or we need to get more rewards for surrender.

Trickbaby

04-05-2011

does surrendering have any effect on IP gain, other than the few minutes that are saved at the end?

i always assumed that it doesnt matter whether a team surrenders or not, just how long the match goes.

shubomber

04-05-2011

Surrendering has absolutely no effect on IP gain other than shortening the game. Quit crying about it.

Jarmanuel

04-09-2011

If you're already at their nexus, then the game would be over in what, 1 minute? So you lose like 1 ip... doesn't seem like a very big deal. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're complaining about.

cLHx1

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubomber View Post
Surrendering has absolutely no effect on IP gain other than shortening the game. Quit crying about it.
UM obviously it does.. When you get MORE ip for finishing an entire game... But you woudnt know that, because your probly the person whos always /qq surrender every 15 mins.

dont tell people to quit crying, youre lucky nobody gives you something to cry about

stopjaywalking

04-12-2011

CLHX1, you're obviously mad, go drink a bottle of chocolate milk and take a nap until you calm down.

To the OP, no it doesn't change how much IP you get. Only time does that. So if they surrender 20 minutes before you would've won, then it would make a difference, but in the end, the time you gain to start a new game evens that out.

DarkPhoenix2

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vgfanatic1 View Post
If you're already at their nexus, then the game would be over in what, 1 minute? So you lose like 1 ip... doesn't seem like a very big deal. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're complaining about.
I have to agree here. 1 ip is not a lot to lose, (sorry to all those people who have had 1 ip off getting something) and isn't xp generated thorugh kills/assists/minion kills and building destroys and a little bit from how long the game goes for?

srsizzy

04-12-2011

What they really need to do is increase IP gain for level 30 anyways. It's really annoying how much you need to play this game to get runes, and now I have to pay money for champs if I really want them, or pay money for an IP boost.

I don't care about surrender effect on bonuses, I just think there should be more IP rewards.

To be honest, IP/XP should be reflected by your game stats, as should ranked play. I don't see any reason why this isn't the case, would fix everything broken about normal queue and ranked queue.

corallein

04-12-2011

... What? The game is over when they surrender. You finished the game. Congrats. Or when you surrender, whatever. There is zero difference between surrendering at 20 minutes and losing your nexus at 20 minutes, except the obvious differences that one requires a surrender vote and the other doesn't.
This thread baffles my mind and is full of stupid.