Nunu item build for soloing baron

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirby4Life

04-02-2011

So Im trying to find a way for Nunu to solos baron but at the same time still be usefull to the team.... Ive come up with this item build sofar and i would like some input....

Morello's Evil Tome
Sorcerer's Shoes
Banshee's Veil
Abyssal Scepter
Thornmail
Spirit Visage

As you can see I play ap nunuke (>^~^)> and I only have doubts about my last 2 items....

1) Does Thornmail do damage to baron?? If not then should I keep it for the def, since it gives the most, or change it into something else??

2) What will be better Spirit Visage for the healing and extra cooldown or something with spell vamp and ap like Will of the Ancients??

Dane Dread

04-02-2011

I'd look at Randuin's rather than thornmail. Great active, less armor but more health and it has CDR which I would think would be useful on AP Nunu with that outrageous ult on a long cd.

CosMoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

Just FYI:

Consume only does half damage to Baron even though Consume is "true damage". This means that with maximum cooldown reduction and level 5 Consume you will deal 450/6= 75DPS to Baron with your Consume, some other low DPS with Ice Blast and very low DPS with your weak autoattack. Soloing Baron as Nunu may be doable, but it will take you forever even with both Buffs and lots of AP.

Don't try to solo Baron, not even in low Elo matches. Get at least a DPS carry to duo Baron.