Battle Now on the Winter Games Map

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chrismon

02-19-2010

Guys... does some one have the same problem as I do in champion select when the clock thingy is 00.00 it doesn't go in the connection just stays there u can talk in team chat so long until some one leaves then it said ''skip waiting for stats and play again'' when u try to join queue ''error joining queue please try again'' then I relog and happenes the same with champion select over and over again. Can you do something about this?

RatBoweR

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismon View Post
Guys... does some one have the same problem as I do in champion select when the clock thingy is 00.00 it doesn't go in the connection just stays there u can talk in team chat so long until some one leaves then it said ''skip waiting for stats and play again'' when u try to join queue ''error joining queue please try again'' then I relog and happenes the same with champion select over and over again. Can you do something about this?
yup u not the only one

Linden Ryuujin

02-19-2010

Is there any info on exactly when the 20% off IP boosts will start? Doesn't seem to be up now. I'd like to wait, but if it's going to be midnight on Friday PST then I might as well swallow the extra cost and do it now so I get Friday evening GMT out of it.

Chronic Mist

02-19-2010

Its cool that i cant use my current IP boost, AGAIN. hope your gonna give me the time on my bonus your making me miss atm.

Gnaskur

02-19-2010

To bad no one will get to play the new map since no games will start

Chronic Mist

02-19-2010

Wow -.-" Ok heres the issue, In the server status forums they're saying that YESTERDAY they were gonna do maintenance from 1am-5am PST (-8GMT) to start x2 IP, but it was never down then (I was online then) So i guess they're doing it now, so 3 more hours I'm assuming? Some note from Riot would be cool though?

Scheduled Maintenance for DOUBLE IP WEEKEND (2/18/2010) 1AM-5AM PST (GMT -8)

Today, 12:11 AM
We will be doing some maintenance to begin the Double IP weekend

Look at the post time, so 3 hours guys.

incurro

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeumoR View Post
Guys, why no Russia flags? =(
Maybe because every time I see russian language in chat or in some rooms, there are only блядь, суки, пиздец and such things comming out?

Gertjanman

02-19-2010

Woei a dutch flag!

Kazute

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danchevy View Post
YAY fail more trying to keep us happy until you can manage to get one new map out...

You do realize instead of spending time designing a map with come flags on it people would like to have a new challenge to play, a new map... maybe the start of season 1 sometime soon.

We dont care what the **** looks like, we want actual new content that adds more challenges to the game, and that doesnt mean new characters...
Dude the least you can do is thank them for their effort to make the game more real related.... Thanks Riot haven't tried it yet but can't really wait!

Claun

02-19-2010

No brazilian flag too, but I think it's cause there's no brazilian team in winter games, is there? O.o

By The Way I spotted a Jamaica flag. Amuzing !