Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Battle Now on the Winter Games Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Canucks

02-19-2010

Who would hit the red thumbs down on this!?! I totally agree with this because i always team up with like two friends and we get stuck with noobs and loose alot....

Quote:
Diode:
Well I appreciate the sentiment, but honestly... calling this a 'new map'?

Instead of putting your resources into this, how about you let us play Twisted Treeline in normal games already?

SeumoR

02-19-2010

Guys, why no Russia flags? =(

TEEMO IS DA BEST

02-19-2010

Haha amazing! Anyone other than me from vancouver?

Dewfuel

02-19-2010

Im from Vancouver island, so thats close enough amirite?

Also, the maps look super interesting, thanks for the content and IP weekend Riot!

Cambios

Senior Recruiter

02-19-2010

You won't give us increased max zoom, despite 90% of the population wanting us, and one of the supposed reasons is "performance on low end PCs."

But then you'll make a map like this with all that extra stuff to render?

Hmmm

More max zoom please. It is way past time to implement that.

Smolder

Recruiter

02-19-2010

Thats a whole lot of flags there.

LegenDairyLasers

02-19-2010

Super cute!!!

ActionScript2

02-19-2010

Thats just going to be a pain with all those flags when your the other side of a mountain with the flags sticking up over the top.

All they've done is design a few flags and dropped them down everywhere, I hope your map designers didnt spend too much time on this when they could have been:

• Giving us Twisted Treeline
  • Making new 5 Vs 5 map
  • Creating new maps for the new gamemodes
  • Help with making us be able to zoom out more

Edit: Typos.

galorian

02-19-2010

Quote:
calling this a 'new map'?

Lmao too.

frnkzy

02-19-2010

Quote:
nrouns:
I have never really been mad at this game before, but I am right now. You could of given us some more advance notice on the 20% discount IP. I bought mine just before this was announced, and honestly it isn't fair. I get the same IP boost for the same amount of time as everyone else this weekend, for 20% more??? Thanks, but no thanks.

I check the updates several times a day just so this kind of thing doesn't happen. This is my last riot point purchase, my last two were countered by discounts after I bought stuff. I was going to buy the remaining champions I had left to buy this weekend after I got paid, but I decided it isn't worth it. I mean, why buy ANYTHING anymore unless it is on sale, because lets face it... wait a few days and it will be.

if you have an active IP boost or are planning on purchasing one, not to worry. You'll still earn bonus IP from both your boost and the double IP weekend