Battle Now on the Winter Games Map

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2010

wheres the philippines!!!

StealthyAsian

Recruiter

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Don't be silly, nobody from Austrailia plays LoL!

They're all too busy drinking Fosters and watching Neighbours and banning small breasts...
Thats a stereotype.
I'm from Australia and I've been playing LoL every day ever since the beggining so please don't bag Australia

omnishaz

02-19-2010

Is there a way to play without this clutter?i think it looks bad and rushed, i really dont want to look at this in game. ever.

KidDizaster

Recruiter

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danchevy View Post
YAY fail more trying to keep us happy until you can manage to get one new map out...

You do realize instead of spending time designing a map with come flags on it people would like to have a new challenge to play, a new map... maybe the start of season 1 sometime soon.

We dont care what the **** looks like, we want actual new content that adds more challenges to the game, and that doesnt mean new characters...

Ok... They keep giving you lots of free stuff and stuff on sale, and you yell at them because it's not the free/onsale stuff you wanted?? You're like a spoiled kid whos parents give him everything he wants and then the next day you don't want it anymore!

Riot I think you're awesome thanks for the new content!

Tripping

02-20-2010

I am truly disappointed. Wheres the flag of Finland?! (winland)

Cavedude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-20-2010

**** accidently - repped Mr. Crumbs.. SORRY MR. CRUMBS!!! Meant a Plus rep! And thanks for the info : )

Sultancl

Fan Of Dubstep

02-20-2010

I already bought everything in bundles and ip + xp boost, just can't wait for server to come back online so i can practice some more with the few hero's i'm actually good with.

Ipman 23

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Don't be silly, nobody from Austrailia plays LoL!

They're all too busy drinking Fosters and watching Neighbours and banning small breasts...
Im from AUS and iplay LoL but dw im AZN

DarkArchAngel

02-22-2010

Maps are awesome! A little cluttered but it is most definately fun!