why is lee sin not underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gwelch23

04-01-2011

unlike cass lee does not even have the ability to throw out good dps

lee sin has terrible health making him unable to do any form of tank or tanky dps

he has terrible damage unable to be master yi like dps

his shield is beyond weak

he has 2 situational blinks one you have to blink towards the enemy

he uses energy meaning in theory he should do more damage as energy is much more of a burden then mana

he barely has any support (if u count the ****ty shield) he has a small amount

his ult is absolutely useless as the knockup is pitiful, and unlike alistar he can not stun an enemy to position it

cc is incredibly important in the current meta, he has about none

his gap closer sucks, i would much rather use master yi to close gaps than a crappy low damage single target skill shot that costs a lot of energy

his escape mechanism sucks as if you dont have a friendly nearby you are done for

so how is this guy in any way not underpowered, other than saying

i was playing against level 1s and they fed me 10 kills in lane by tower diving and i went 20 and 0 here is a screen shot look lee sin is not up

Hertzeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

I agree with just about all of this, especially the low health part. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial. He absolutely needs some number tweaks.

IamGrimm

04-01-2011

His damage potential is pretty hidden.
But it's there.
Some slight number tweaks might be in order, for sure.

Q->R->Q is lulz.

QQWW is also lulz

QQ-> wait -> EE is also lulz.

Grab Sheen, for infinite lulz.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

He has mindblowing mobility

Crazy life steal + armor buff

A powerful aoe slow

An awesome passive steroid

And a strong ult

Also, his Q > Q combo does a ****load of damage with Sheen

I may be incorrect, but I think he's in a good place right now, I'm doing pretty well as him. He has his pros, and he has his cons, just like everyone else. If the community wants him buffed, so be it, I'll enjoy doing even better as Lee Sin.

gwelch23

04-01-2011

Quote:
He has mindblowing mobility

Crazy life steal + armor buff

A powerful aoe slow

An awesome passive steroid

And a strong ult

Also, his Q > Q combo does a ****load of damage with Sheen

I may be incorrect, but I think he's in a good place right now, I'm doing pretty well as him. He has his pros, and he has his cons, just like everyone else. If the community wants him buffed, so be it, I'll enjoy doing even better as Lee Sin.
you sir are in denial if you are calling his ult strong, it should have like a 20 second cooldown

BACKSTABUUU

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwelch23 View Post
you sir are in denial if you are calling his ult strong, it should have like a 20 second cooldown
It already has like a 40 second cooldown at rank 3, which is lowered further by CDR from your Youmuu.

Gash Manko

04-01-2011

Yes,see it used to instantly kill its target,and end the game.

But then Chuck Noris had a "talk" with the coders about copyright.

gwelch23

04-01-2011

Quote:
It already has like a 40 second cooldown at rank 3, which is lowered further by CDR from your Youmuu.
you cant count cdr

thats like saying WTF nocturne does way to much damage with 6 infinity edges

BACKSTABUUU

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwelch23 View Post
you cant count cdr

thats like saying WTF nocturne does way to much damage with 6 infinity edges
So I guess Lux has a long CD ult because CDR "doesn't count" then?

You make no sense.

If you're not taking advantage of a character's high synergy with CDR, that's your fault, not the character's.

Nokturnalex

04-01-2011

the only thing i could see them buffing is range/casttime/projectile-size/speed of his Q and his E could use a bigger aoe (perhaps less slow to compromise) because like malphite (oddly enough right?) his main contribution to a teamfight is his AoE slow and Knockup.

I find the best way to contribute to a teamfight as him is to sneak up behind the enemy team and chuck norris kick whoever's hiding in the back, through their own teammates and straight into the clutches of my team, then running in and double tapping e for good measure.