[Suggestion]Leavers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cronovey

04-12-2011

I like the idea of rewarding the non-leavers who choose to play a 4v5 game out to the end, but as was stated, it could be abused. If this was set up in another manner, however, it could be done. Make it so that if you queue for a game as a group, and one player in your group leaves your group does not get the bonus IP. This way there is no IP boosting through starting up a party and then leaving on an alt summoner name, but it still rewards players for holding out and finishing a game.

SKT D3sire

Recruiter

04-12-2011

i dont know why the **** people need to have a fuss over this or leaving records,because doesn't that dicourage people to think that this is a really good game==

Draernor

04-12-2011

I'd rather play a game out to the end, win or lose. Surrendering is so boring... plus, who knows if the servers are going to still be up when you get out of the game and want to play one more.

Im sure many people have come back from being down 20+ kills, I know I have on several occasions. If you play smart, you can always turn around a losing game.

Came back to win a 4v5 30/74 game because the other team thought baron was more important than protecting their nexus.