[Suggestion]Leavers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N0rthdale

04-01-2011

When people leave games, I always lose the game. A person left the game right after starting one, he even wrote "brb" in chat and left. We all on my team died alot and we got a loss on our ratio. My friends thinks im bad now because i have lost so many lately. I think this is wrong, when people leaves games and does not reconnect, we who suffers from this and need to play with one player less than the other team and lose and get a loss on our ratios is very bad. It happens to me so often that i have lost many, many, many more games than I should. So my solution is that we must not get defeat but something else that not count as a defeat on our match histories if we lose a game when one of the team-mates leaves. The leaver will get the defeat or leave on the history, not us who must lose the game very bad because of the leaver... See what i mean? I think this is a great idea, plz give me feedback on this I hate leavers...

EDIT: 13.04.2011
i found out that this wasnt a good solution at all, too many players will abuse it. they make an alternative account and playing premades with it and only leaves games with it. I didnt thought of this before now, this is a useless post...

juslikejesus

04-01-2011

I think that you shouldn't get banend for leaving, because why the **** do you even have a leave button. Look at this idiot above me, I bet he ****ing plays every new champ that comes out. Why would I want to spend 50 minutes with his noob ass going 0-37 yet he still wont surrender.

IF YOU HAVE RANDOM ****ING SELECTION THEN YOUR TAKING THE CHANCE OF PUTTING US WITH ******S. Why not just take the end game button out? What the hells the point if you push it, we get banned so why not just take it out and put a ban me button in instead.

Racaoma

04-05-2011

Lol justlikejesus your post is the really act of losers. If you don't want to play then try surrender. If they don't agree then keep playing. Your team will see if they really don't have any chance of winning and WILL surrender. If yoor team thinks they can still win then just try harder and help them out giving advices and asking them to stay near turrets, etc, just don't ruin the match of other games.

Considering the subject of the post: I don't think you should't get a lost but maybe a small "lost with leaver" with the match records to show the other that you really did'nt have anything with that lost, besides if you play well your friend will really know that and if you think you don't try harder (I began in LOL cause of my friend and cored many 2/8. 2/10 and even 4/14 but after many matches and some practice now I'm doing 10/2 , 6/0 and even a match of 18/0 if you believe me)

N0rthdale

04-06-2011

i agree, cuz i have such a bad w/l ratio now, if u look on my match history you'll see ive lost thousand matches and went like 3/3/2 on all... its so annoying when i get people who doesnt understand how to play on my team. it was a time when we got loss forgiven on the history... what happend to that?

Phrixy

04-06-2011

I agree with you but look at from this point of view.
> players who play with there friends Aka 'clan buddies' will use this to there advantage. By leaving the game before they lose only 1 will get the plenty and the others will just go out safely.

Most game leaves are because of:
1. Bad champion
>my comment- no champion is a bad champion! learn to play with the champions. if your trying out a new champion don't put your team at risk, youtube some videos about the champion and/or play some games in you vs bots and learn builds and how to use the skills properly.

2. Bad team
>my comment- yes you might end up with a newby team that don't know how to play, trust me i just got out of game and i had a terrible team. Firstly understand that everyone is in the game because at one point they want to be good and want to play the game right. They didn't just get on league of legends and downloaded it just for looking at it, they wanna learn as well. Solve the problem by leading your team, tell them ______ go mid and don't buy ______ items bu,y _______ item. (fill in blanks with names)

3. Bad communication
>my comment- i see this a lot, you are trying to pull a nice gank and your team mate over extends into the turrent and the enemy gets away with less then half hp. Riot games should fix this by adding a voice system in the game. With those who have mics can communicate with others by talking and for those go don't add a quick chat buttons. For example, a player presses Z and looks at 5 given options to pick from options are:
1. Im coming
2. Heal me
3. Gank coming
4. Push
5. **** that was cool

Just an example this way players dont have to look away from the screen/game to type a sentence to the other team members. You simply press Z and then 1 and your character will say "im coming" or its typed in the chat and everyone can see it.

4. Don't have the time to finish a match
>my comment- yes we all know people are busy, got somewhere to go or something like that. And league of legends take up to 20-50 minutes a game, depending on champions, player, laggers, and all sorts of stuff. SINCE THERE IS CLEARLY a disadvantage to the team that its a 4v5. Every champion gets +100IP and unlocking a rare champion for one day. You get my point that the players who don't run away get something. Because i hate seeing a ripply effect, one leaves the others follow making it even harder a 2v5 and u realize that the other player with you is jungling when he should be laning so yeah. but giving the not-leavers 'free ip' could be bad because people would make matches on there alt and leave it so they get more IP.

That's all i got to say.

N0rthdale

04-06-2011

hmm, that was a great feedback i have to reconsider it then... u have good arguments

Dr rAndOm

04-07-2011

sometimes... people r too stupid to lead.. they think they r the best... that's why they r still bad n nubs...

Many beginners can play the game quite well only with only 200 wins or 300 wins.

On the other side... some guys r still bad as hell with around 500 wins...

I know that many people r sharing account... but still u can do nothing to save a team in such

a "balanced" teamwork game. Because all champions r "balanced", now it's hard to win a 4v5 game. :/

wompstas

04-07-2011

imo you should be able to que dodge when you see your team without taking a loss

N0rthdale

04-11-2011

bump

mike90

04-12-2011

Maybe the part with «no lost on w/d ratio» is to reconsider...
I mean, what if they are about to win the game and one in the team just «sacrifices» his ration for the rest of the team? (would have to insert some sort of timer to exempt the defeat in the ratio)
Another example : A team has a very good start, one would just disconnect and team would surrender.