Should Que Dodge Penalty Be Removed?

Yes 88 61.97%
No 54 38.03%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Suggesion ~Remove Que Dodge Penalty~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vernaferous

04-22-2011

Found this post while trying to pass the time for my queue dodge penalty.

/Join game

isntlock swain karma brand.....ok....at least i might have 1 team mate who will pick a de "locks in Lux"....yeah im not doin this

/leave...now... what to do

Bugalos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

Go on youtube and watch stupid people do stupid things

Bugalos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

bump!

Shiromaki

04-25-2011

I have another idea. Put a "cancel Match button". The team will have 8-10 seconds to agree or degree the idea. Those who didn't voted in the estimated time will be considered afkers, and they will wait until the next match make (that means that player will not participate with the group of 9 players he was matchmade before (4 players from hi exteam, and 5 from the enemy)

To secure the matchmaking progress if the player is marked as afker 3 games in a row, he receive a afk matchmaking mark... It will work as a dodge mark where the player cannot enter another game until the 5 minutes countdown... 3 times more during the next 12 hours and the penalty raises to 30 min, as the dodge system.

Lets resume...

Cancel game button- Send the players to queque again, except those who didn't voted (in the given 10 seconds for voting). the cancel button may appear during the last 10 seconds.

Afker mark rule.

If the player receives the afk mark, he can't join with the same matchmaking players. He will wait until the queque selects him for another gamemaking.

3 afkers marks are 5 minutes penalty (he can't join another game during that time)

3 more and is 30 minutes penalty.

Bugalos

04-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiromaki View Post
I have another idea. Put a "cancel Match button". The team will have 8-10 seconds to agree or degree the idea. Those who didn't voted in the estimated time will be considered afkers, and they will wait until the next match make (that means that player will not participate with the group of 9 players he was matchmade before (4 players from hi exteam, and 5 from the enemy)

To secure the matchmaking progress if the player is marked as afker 3 games in a row, he receive a afk matchmaking mark... It will work as a dodge mark where the player cannot enter another game until the 5 minutes countdown... 3 times more during the next 12 hours and the penalty raises to 30 min, as the dodge system.

Lets resume...

Cancel game button- Send the players to queque again, except those who didn't voted (in the given 10 seconds for voting). the cancel button may appear during the last 10 seconds.

Afker mark rule.

If the player receives the afk mark, he can't join with the same matchmaking players. He will wait until the queque selects him for another gamemaking.

3 afkers marks are 5 minutes penalty (he can't join another game during that time)

3 more and is 30 minutes penalty.
I find this to be a nice idea. I had some objections but you covered what I had in mind. At least for the moment. I may have objections later. But as of now I do not. =)

Bugalos

04-27-2011

bump!

Bugalos

04-30-2011

bump

Bugalos

05-01-2011

bump@!