Should Que Dodge Penalty Be Removed?

Yes 88 61.97%
No 54 38.03%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Suggesion ~Remove Que Dodge Penalty~

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cactusgod

04-03-2011

I started a post on this a few days ago.

The idea I had was simple: Give the player an option. Lose ELO upon dodging or take an hour long wait time to play a RANKED game.

That way, you're going to only use Queue dodging in emergency situations where you have a strong suspicion that you're going to lose. Afterward, you'll have to play a normal game to pass the time. I know a lot of people, myself included, who would rather not play ranked for an hour if it meant they didnt have to go waste an hour in a losing game.

Cawk Lover

04-04-2011

this is a huge problem IMO. They NEED to take away the penalty. I play the game quit ea bit and i have many different chars and rune pages for all of them. I hate when everyone on my team insta locks in with all AD carries and what not so i leave... then it happens again... and I leave again. Then IM penalized for trying to get good teammates.

THats fair right... ?

Cawk Lover

04-04-2011

To add, I would like to see more of a time increase on the que before game starts. It takes time to alk strategy and the time given isnt a lot.

Bugalos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

bump

Dogan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

So people can continuously leave at one second because they don't like their team comp?
Good idea bro.

beyondthefray117

Recruiter

04-04-2011

To be fully honest, the queue dodge penalty is somewhat fair. In my opinion, however, it should be a tadd shorter, maybe from 6 or so minutes to around 4. However, each time you queue dodge, the penalty should increase by 5 seconds. This way people are discouraged for queue dodging yet doing it every once in a while is alright.

Bugalos

04-04-2011

bump

Mayonays

04-04-2011

I've taken to posting a macro in each chat prior to a match starting

"I can count on you all to work together and not /surrender the second you feel 'you can't win' right?"

If I don't get 2 to 5 yeses (depending on the map) I dodge that que faster than a burrito with tequila chasers and jump on my smurf.

Bugalos

04-05-2011

I just use my magic 8 ball

Villiroth

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JikeMones View Post
To add, I would like to see more of a time increase on the que before game starts. It takes time to alk strategy and the time given isnt a lot.
Thats assuming you arent playing with noobs that want to insta-lock the fotm.

123456 ... 8