Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you want the Spider Queen to join the League?

Yes 24217 85.73%
No 4011 14.2%
Voters 28247 .

A challenge from Zileas himself, The Spider Queen needs you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hmnid

10-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
*Whistle*

take my money
TAKE ALL OF IT

Space Lizard

10-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
*Whistle*

Anyone else getting metamindgame spammed?

For those that don't get it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209591

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-03-2012

Quote:
Karn Bishop:
Releasing the spider king?

Spider Princess...

/nod

Jiggy Pepper

10-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
*Whistle*

What kind of whistle are we talking about here? An appreciative whistle? An, "I'm totally innocent, don't look at me" whistle? You've got to be more specific man!

Karn Bishop

10-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
*Whistle*

Also does this have anything to do with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFlZUdh00fk

xethik

10-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
*Whistle*

Has anyone ever told you that you are sick?

Sick... yet ever so beautiful?
I just want to caress that golden helmet of yours.

D E Merry

10-03-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
On the other hand, who wants to be an overweight balding drunk guy (Gragas)? Note that he's not that popular even though he's very fun.
Victorian umbrella spider woman is not typically a fantasy people have of who they want to be ;p
- Zileas

So, in your logic, being a old man who uses time to fight is "awesome" (Zilean), a nerd who places turrets is "awesome" (Heimerdinger), being a bunch of ice/fire/rock/wood is "awesome" (Anivia/Brand/Malphite/Maokai), being a kid riding a Yeti that has infinite snowballs and somehow turns everything around him into absolute zero instead of beating the **** out of people which is what Yetis do is "awesome" (Nunu), having supernerfed ugly URGOT is okay, having a super ugly guy come back from the dead and hop around with a shovel is "awesome" (Yorick), riding a boar but being forced to be a tank WITHOUT defensive steroids is "awesome" (Sejuani), being an ugly troll is "awesome" (Trundle), being a gargoyle who shoots beam from his eyes and freezes up into a statue is "awesome" (Galio), and gems are truly outrageous.
Because I'm sure no one wants to be a troll. No one wants to be an ugly dead guy who HOPS around the map with a bendable shovel. No one wants to be a kid on a Yeti. No one wants to play a super old guy. No one wants to be Urgot. It doesn't change the fact they are fun at times. Except Urgot. He's been nerfed to hell and his late game wasn't buffed to counter out the early game nerfs.

Super Explosion

10-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
*Whistle*

What's going on in this thread?

IS1c4d0c584523e580653b4

10-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
I will say we will never do the Spider Queen you've seen in the pre-launch images.

I will say that spider+queen can be cool.

*Tension*

I'll go one step further and say that "spider" (no queen, and more importantly no bloody umbrella or silly dresses!) IS cool!
:O

Anniie

10-03-2012

The umbrella doesn't have to be victorian. The game is pretty clearly in edgy mode now and I'm sure you can come up with a demonic black and red closed umbrella-shaped thing with a point at the end which she can flourish magnificently.